• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • epwrangler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2011
    El Paso, Texass
    By the way go check your history and see the KKK on parade in Washington DC. They were democrats.. When I was a boy almost all politicians in the South were. Too many still are.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    By the way go check your history and see the KKK on parade in Washington DC. They were democrats.. When I was a boy almost all politicians in the South were. Too many still are.

Carrying U.S. Flags too!! Shouldn't we consider it a symbol of racism now and take it down? :rolleyes:
    kkkdc3.jpg

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Hold up man you think for yourself and I will think for me. That flag is a part of our you get that our history. You or i can't escape nor rewrite it you can point fingers and deflect all you want but it ain't gonna change a damn thing is it? Nope . That was a battle flag of the sons of the Stars and Bars. They lost, yes you know why. GOD SO ORDAINED IT NOT BECAUSE THE NORTH WAS BETTER. GOD IS....
    YOU don't walk the water, none of us do. So you are telling me oh great enlightened one, that the people of the south should not remember the death of their sons.
    I served and fought under a flag and if anyone came to me they were offended and take it down i would tell each and everyone of you to kiss my black ass.
    You have history you can't change, you want me to hold your history against you for the rest of your life?
    Hell naw. Know most of the white people on here. Broken bread with them.
    Met the families of said white people, most of them have a flag just like that one.
    And would be willing to give my life for them. You I don't know.
    But the klan skin head's neos, i have respect for. Why i know where they stand. And forewarned is forearmed.
    I don't need anyone to fight my cause. Ya'll sitting up here arguing history. Like you in college.
    For what purpose? After all the verbage. What changes? Not a damn thing. You bitch moan.
    But what are you you doing to change it, a flag ain't gonna change how the Tru racist feels about me is it oh great enlightened on.
    Hell no. Its down. Now what. Does the kkk,skin heads love me now? What about the neos.
    Now that the flag is gone, can I walk in to their compound in the north west compound and sleep with their women? If you say yes you are a fool.
    Have you lived and of this? I have and a damn flag was the least of my worries

I'm with you

Brian Boru

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2014
    Texas
    IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    zincwarrior,

YES we Southerners were traitors, just as Washington, Jefferson, Adams & other Founding Fathers were traitors.

As for me & my house, we will continue to fly the CSA flag in memory of the 11 soldier boys from our family who died in battle following that flag & the 3 boys who were murdered while POWs, just because they were NOT "white people".

Texans who fail to support the continued flying of the flags of Texas, the CSA & Old Glory make me GAG. = OUR flags, OUR history.

Our large "mixed-race" family will continue to fly all 3 flags.

I'll go a step further & say: The Hell with every hate-FILLED, MEAN-spirited, arrogant DAMNyankee.

yours, satx

Last edited:

McClintock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2015
    57% of Americans polled believe the confederate flag is about pride, not racism. 70% say the government should keep its hands off of it. A former president of the NAACP believe that the confederate flag is about southern pride.

It's our job to make sure the history books stay accurate. In the end truth wins sooner or later but it must be known.

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    57% of Americans polled believe the confederate flag is about pride, not racism. 70% say the government should keep its hands off of it. A former president of the NAACP believe that the confederate flag is about southern pride.

It's our job to make sure the history books stay accurate. In the end truth wins sooner or later but it must be known.
    And removing these flags won't increase black graduation rates, or decrease the number of black bastard children, or reduce black-on-black violence a single percent.

Why don't the leftists ever address the real issues in the black community/culture?

Are they so worried about being perceived a racist that they won't offer genuine, effective help — like overhauling our public education system, welfare system and cracking down on inner-city gang violence?

Don't they understand that it's okay to leave a child behind or drug test welfare recipients or profile the urban youth if the cultural value appreciates?

epwrangler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2011
    El Paso, Texass
    You really miss the point. All those ills are whst their policies created. It wasn't always like thit. It was the liberal's destruction of the black family and the stripping away of a blackman's pride that caused these conditions. It is their goal to do the same to white society. They want control.

McClintock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2015
    This is total bullcrap. While I fully disagree with people wanting to ban the confederate flag (as the flag itself has an incredible history that is not tied to racism), there is at least an argument for why it could bother people. But this? Good grief I am sick of libtards!

Until enough Americans are troubled, annoyed or threatened and they wake up, it is gonna get worse.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angee
    Top Bottom