• ...and so much more!
  • JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Petition against Jefferson Davis statue gaining traction at UT-Austin - San Antonio Express-News

Among the signers was U.S. Rep. Joaquin Castro, D-San Antonio, who said Monday he hoped the university would do the right thing by removing the statue from campus.

“There is a place for them in history and that’s in our museums across the country,” he said of the postwar tributes to Confederate leaders that were common in the South but whose appropriateness has been questioned with increasing sharpness in recent decades.

The goal seems to be to remove any remnant of this history from society. Attack the pride and love many of us have for our ancestors. Completely spit on the graves of the soldiers who died in battle.
    Venture Surplus ad

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Austin can suck it. I hope those hippies are wallowing in their smug, dumb, hippie, PC, bull shit. Sorry if you live there but there's nothing there for me except for silencer shop.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Austin can suck it. I hope those hippies are wallowing in their smug, dumb, hippie, PC, bull shit. Sorry if you live there but there's nothing there for me except for silencer shop.

Actually you can suck it. There should be no monuments to dead traitors on Texas government property. If you want some nice reminders of the Klan on your property, go for it. Keep the traitors off more hallowed ground.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Only if we get to forbid all display of Mexico's flag, heroes and cinco de mayo as well.

Wonder how that would go over.

I'm offended by the Mexican flag need to start a petition to have them removed from Texas.

The long term goal of the far left is remove all American History that way no standards are set for youth and sadly it is working.

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    This is total bullcrap. While I fully disagree with people wanting to ban the confederate flag (as the flag itself has an incredible history that is not tied to racism), there is at least an argument for why it could bother people. But this? Good grief I am sick of libtards!

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Momma and both girls went to hays high school.
    Mascot the rebels. Complete with flag.
    I thinkI will wear mine today.
    And go buy 4,-6 more

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    This is total bullcrap. While I fully disagree with people wanting to ban the confederate flag (as the flag itself has an incredible history that is not tied to racism), there is at least an argument for why it could bother people. But this? Good grief I am sick of libtards!

1. He was the leader of a treasonous rebellion against the Union. On top of that he sucked so bad he lost. Texans don't cotton to losers.
    2. He has no relation to Texas.
    3. It is state property, not private property. Get it off state property.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    The next civil war flag won't be as easy to take down.

What next civil war flag? Wars aren't fought like that any more. Now the miscreants would be caught and gitmo'd.
    You're not one of those guys screaming about DA EVILZ GUVERMENTZ just waiting to end up cornered in a parking lot in Dallas getting smeared by a .50 sniper round like that other loser are you?

J. Fred

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Devil's Backbone,RR32
    Walmart has announced its no longer going to sell Chinese made rebel flags. You better hurry. I'm sure there will be a long line of racist Klansmen wannabees who will be trying to get theirs.

You are as ignorant of history as you are a worthless POS. I would expect you to be right up front of the PC crowd burning books and restricting speech.You have really mainlined that crap about ones pride of the South having to do with hate and racism.
    My family has been in Texas since 1826 . No slaves in our history but many proud warriors that fought for Texas in the War of Northern Aggression .

It is my hope that a-holes like yourself would remove your worthless bed wetting hides from Texas and take your POS PC crowd with you.

I would fully support Texas leaving the US again.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    You are as ignorant of history as you are a worthless POS. I would expect you to be right up front of the PC crowd burning books and restricting speech.You have really mainlined that crap about ones pride of the South having to do with hate and racism.
    My family has been in Texas since 1826 . No slaves in our history but many proud warriors that fought for Texas in the War of Northern Aggression .

It is my hope that a-holes like yourself would remove your worthless bed wetting hides from Texas and take your POS PC crowd with you.

I would fully support Texas leaving the US again.

They were traitors.
    If you don't like the US, take your car and drive south. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. You won't be missed.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom