• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yes much more so then the guy who broke his oath to the US, who led the army that invaded Maryland, Pennsylvania and caused over 100,000 casualties to the US Army. that argument is not even sane.

You mean the guy who broke his oath to the constitution and led an army to invade a sovereign nation getting over 100,000 of his own men killed? That was Lincoln.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    As far as defending your oath I think of it like this...

You love you father and your mother but your mother has had enough and wants to leave him. He threatens to kill her if she leaves - and tries to.

Of course you'll fight him. Frankly it's the right choice given his unwarranted aggression.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Lee threw union soldiers in prison, killed other ones.

I get the feeling you have no idea who Roger B Taney is by your reply referencing an unrelated event.. Maybe you need to do some more studying on the actions of your hero and true catalysts for the civil war.

Your history is lacking.

Also, it's common for members of one army to kill or imprison members of an apposing army. Wars would be a bit dull otherwise.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    I get the feeling you have no idea who Roger B Taney is by your reply referencing an unrelated event.. Maybe you need to do some more studying on the actions of your hero and true catalysts for the civil war.

Your history is lacking.

Also, it's common for members of one army to kill or imprison members of an apposing army. Wars would be a bit dull otherwise.

Irrelevant, until you show where Lee did not kill union troops or imprison them, he wins top dog for traitor (next to Jeff Davis of course).

Further, please show me where habeus corpus applied to the 4mm slaves in the South? Wait, it didn't, but you're bitching about a few during wartime (the same as done in WWII I might add)?

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Horsehit.

1. There was no SCA, just states trying to secede. No nation permits itself to break up..
    2. The CSA LITERALLY fired on union forces first.

Hmmm, seems you're having trouble keeping your story straight. Understandable, it's easier when you just stick to the truth. Don't have to remember the lines that way ;)

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Hold up man you think for yourself and I will think for me. That flag is a part of our you get that our history. You or i can't escape nor rewrite it you can point fingers and deflect all you want but it ain't gonna change a damn thing is it? Nope . That was a battle flag of the sons of the Stars and Bars. They lost, yes you know why. GOD SO ORDAINED IT NOT BECAUSE THE NORTH WAS BETTER. GOD IS....
    YOU don't walk the water, none of us do. So you are telling me oh great enlightened one, that the people of the south should not remember the death of their sons.
    I served and fought under a flag and if anyone came to me they were offended and take it down i would tell each and everyone of you to kiss my black ass.
    You have history you can't change, you want me to hold your history against you for the rest of your life?
    Hell naw. Know most of the white people on here. Broken bread with them.
    Met the families of said white people, most of them have a flag just like that one.
    And would be willing to give my life for them. You I don't know.
    But the klan skin head's neos, i have respect for. Why i know where they stand. And forewarned is forearmed.
    I don't need anyone to fight my cause. Ya'll sitting up here arguing history. Like you in college.
    For what purpose? After all the verbage. What changes? Not a damn thing. You bitch moan.
    But what are you you doing to change it, a flag ain't gonna change how the Tru racist feels about me is it oh great enlightened on.
    Hell no. Its down. Now what. Does the kkk,skin heads love me now? What about the neos.
    Now that the flag is gone, can I walk in to their compound in the north west compound and sleep with their women? If you say yes you are a fool.
    Have you lived and of this? I have and a damn flag was the least of my worries

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Horsehit.

1. There was no SCA, just states trying to secede. No nation permits itself to break up..
    2. The CSA LITERALLY fired on union forces first.

1) False. All free men have the right to choose their own government.

2) The U.S. Soldiers were violating the sovereignty of South Carolina and were given several offers to leave, also a notice that they would be fired upon before it began. They chose to stay.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx

Your history is lacking.

hey was that a conan the barbarian quote

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Hold up man you think for yourself and I will think for me. That flag is a part of our you get that our history. You or i can't escape nor rewrite it you can point fingers and deflect all you want but it ain't gonna change a damn thing is it? Nope . That was a battle flag of the sons of the Stars and Bars. They lost, yes you know why. GOD SO ORDAINED IT NOT BECAUSE THE NORTH WAS BETTER. GOD IS....
    YOU don't walk the water, none of us do. So you are telling me oh great enlightened one, that the people of the south should not remember the death of their sons.
    I served and fought under a flag and if anyone came to me they were offended and take it down i would tell each and everyone of you to kiss my black ass.
    You have history you can't change, you want me to hold your history against you for the rest of your life?
    Hell naw. Know most of the white people on here. Broken bread with them.
    Met the families of said white people, most of them have a flag just like that one.
    And would be willing to give my life for them. You I don't know.
    But the klan skin head's neos, i have respect for. Why i know where they stand. And forewarned is forearmed.
    I don't need anyone to fight my cause. Ya'll sitting up here arguing history. Like you in college.
    For what purpose? After all the verbage. What changes? Not a damn thing. You bitch moan.
    But what are you you doing to change it, a flag ain't gonna change how the Tru racist feels about me is it oh great enlightened on.
    Hell no. Its down. Now what. Does the kkk,skin heads love me now? What about the neos.
    Now that the flag is gone, can I walk in to their compound in the north west compound and sleep with their women? If you say yes you are a fool.
    Have you lived and of this? I have and a damn flag was the least of my worries

What?

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    1) False. All free men have the right to choose their own government.
    But not 4mm of the 9mm in the South.

2) The U.S. Soldiers were violating the sovereignty of South Carolina and were given several offers to leave, also a notice that they would be fired upon before it began. They chose to stay.
    It was federal property. They were fired upon. The South got hammered. The union remained. The slaves were freed. The only sad part is the traitors weren't hung.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    But not 4mm of the 9mm in the South. .

They weren't free men, and we've already established this was about economics and power - not freeing slaves.

No one is arguing in favor of slavery. Your attempt to derail the conversation is obvious.

It was federal property. They were fired upon. The South got hammered. The union remained. The slaves were freed. The only sad part is the traitors weren't hung.

Wrong again. It was the property of the nation of South Carolina.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    They weren't free men, and we've already established this was about economics and power - not freeing slaves.

No one is arguing in favor of slavery. Your attempt to derail the conversation is obvious.
    You can't spark about free men having choices when 4mm of them didn't. Would they have seceded had everyone been able to vote?

Of course its about freeing the slaves, they were the economics and power of the South. The South had no material industry other than agriculture and slaves worked the fields.

Wrong again. It was the property of the nation of South Carolina.
    It was a federal fort. Thats federal property same as Fort Hood is federal property.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    We can play this game all day. The facts are not on your side.

Of course they are. Your team rebelled and lost. That makes them failed traitors Now you want to keep monuments to
    those same traitors and are butt hurt that the other 300mm people in the country think thats an amazingly bad idea. Now four or five people on this board may agree with you, but that doesn't amount to a hill of beans in the real world. The committee will finalize a vote on Aug 1 and these statues will be rubble.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You can't spark about free men having choices when 4mm of them didn't. Would they have seceded had everyone been able to vote?

Of course its about freeing the slaves, they were the economics and power of the South. The South had no material industry other than agriculture and slaves worked the fields.

It was a federal fort. Thats federal property same as Fort Hood is federal property.

If everyone had been able to vote the colonies would have still been under British rule.

Top Bottom