Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    "Military Themed" NSFW: Super Post Whore Thread

Haven't they come out and said being a douchebag in this way is protected under the 1A?

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Haven't they come out and said being a douchebag in this way is protected under the 1A?

So would telling her you're calling the MP's and going to have her locked up for impersonating an officer above 0-5 and telling her the minimum sentence would be 25 years behind bars be protected by the same 1A?

I would have done my best to make her think she's going to jail for a very long time. Of course I was infantry and kinda have a twisted sense of humor. Which might explain why I was never a recruiter now that I think about it.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    The thing about it is she was asking for a travel voucher. Not really asking for money. Weve told our guys to do the same if for some reason they were ate up and didnt have the funds to get back from leave. Even had a taxi fund at staff duty.

28ID is ARNG and must be pretty big because another kid was just recently saying the same thing.

I want to know what paper she handed to him.

It would be funny as hell if she really is an officer. Ive met some that were ate the hell up.

Another side story, some kid that was recently failed out of basic tried to call stolen valor on a real officer. She was wearing soft shoes as well and no pc. Come to find out she was legit so they removed it.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Thanks for your service men.

Ditto!

Just saw this story today....

In November of 1950, the Allied forces were fighting Chinese troops at the Chosin Reservoir in North Korea. American marines fought alongside British troops and South Korean police officers against communist forces. Chairman Mao ordered these troops annihilated and sent 120,000 of his troops to do so.

A cold front moved in, leading to the region's coldest recorded winter. Everything seemed to be freezing: food rations, fuel lines, their weapons… Some of the men were getting frostbite and the morphine syrettes they were using had to be thawed in a corpsman's mouth before they could be injected.

The Allied forces used mortar fire to break apart the waves of Chinese soldiers attacking them from the mountain ridges. They quickly ran out of shells and had to call for a resupply in order to keep fighting. The only way they could get the ammunition, however, was by air drop. Commanding officers called in for “tootsie rolls,” their code word for 60mm mortar rounds, but the radio operator on the other end didn't have a code sheet in front of him. Instead of crucial ammo falling from the sky, tootsie roll candies floated down to the soldiers, shipped from a nearby base in Japan.

Although shocked at first, the resilient troops quickly found uses for them. They began warming the candies in their mouths and armpits and using them as a sealant. They mended fuel lines and plugged up bullet holes. The chocolatey goo then froze in the cold air, successfully repairing their equipment. As they marched and fought their way through Korea, they survived by eating the candies. One Veteran, Stanley Kot, explained, “I survived for two weeks on Tootsie Rolls.”

The group, who had taken to calling themselves the Tootsie Roll Marines, suffered 3,000 casualties out of their 15,000 troops. But they eventually made it to the sea, back to safety. Although the candies are small, they truly meant something to those soldiers who fought their way from the Chosin Reservoir. So next time you see a tootsie roll on Halloween, Easter, or at a parade for our military, remember that they're more than just a candy, they're a part of our nation's history.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Two of my neighbors are going to deploy later this year. They're part of the effort to retake Mosul. A city of 2 million with and estimated 10,000 Obama funded ISIS insurgents.

They're both Infantry. One is 20 the other is 21. Let's Pray they come back.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Let's pray they don't suffer from overly restrictive ROE.
    Unless something changes they will be doing the same thing that has been happening the last few years SFAAT. They might shoot once in awhile in small engagements but it will mostly be Iraqi TWN ducked behind a wall firing over their heads.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    While I was sitting in a VA doctors room for an hour waiting on the doctor. You could hear someone getting hypnosis through the wall. Rather loud too.

'When you wake, you'll be more emotionally stable.'....among other suggestions.

So a person can get Federal Hypnosis... and it was straight freaky to listen to too. After whoever told the guy to awake. You could him reply, 'Man, I was OUT'.

I overheard about 10-15mins of some federal employees hypnosis session.

How creepy.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    This was the annex VA clinic by I35 next to the movie place. They also tried shoving a flu vaccine straight down my throat.

'Computer say you get a flu shot today'. No asking, simple statement I was getting it. Simple statement back. 'I don't take flu vaccines'.

More talk about things that needing injected into my body. 'No'

More questions. 'Did you receive unwanted sexual attention while in the military?'

'Heres a living will'. 'Sign in front of one the clerks up front and it doesn't have to be notarized'

My goal was a having my knee checked out. Maybe a knee brace and some naproxen. Nope, it can't be that simple.

Somehow I have to see a dietician. Yet I'm not over weight, athletic build.

I just wanted a fu*king knee brace....

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Best part of the day. Blood lab. Dude stabbed my left arm. Then starts saying it's not bleeding fast enough to fill the tube.

So.....wait on it. Nope.

My right arm gets stabbed. This time I bleed, 'faster'.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    This was the annex VA clinic by I35 next to the movie place. They also tried shoving a flu vaccine straight down my throat.

'Computer say you get a flu shot today'. No asking, simple statement I was getting it. Simple statement back. 'I don't take flu vaccines'.

More talk about things that needing injected into my body. 'No'

More questions. 'Did you receive unwanted sexual attention while in the military?'

'Heres a living will'. 'Sign in front of one the clerks up front and it doesn't have to be notarized'

My goal was a having my knee checked out. Maybe a knee brace and some naproxen. Nope, it can't be that simple.

Somehow I have to see a dietician. Yet I'm not over weight, athletic build.

I just wanted a fu*king knee brace....

I won't consider going to the VA. Have felt that way for decades. I didn't even fill out the papers after separation to register for all that stuff. Didn't trust them then, don't trust the docs there now.

I buy my knee braces at Walmart. Ace bandage is also a wonderful thing and I keep a spare behind the back seat of the truck for those days when I unexpectedly need it.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Government asked, I did what they asked, got fucked up in the process, they're gonna fix it.
    Not always easy, but you eventually learn to push the right buttons.

I will say from personal experience that DeBakey is on par with the big name private facilities in the Houston med center complex.
    I know this because I've used that particular VA exclusively for 43 years, have a daughter with congenital birth defects, and have spent 25 years of dealing with MD Anderson, et al on a monthly basis on her behalf.

Can't speak for other VA facilities, but you take a strong and active interest in managing your own healthcare, you can get excellent care at the Houston facility.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I got an early Christmas present from my brother. It. Is. Awesome. I can't wait to put my things I collected on deployments in it!

071bb4cc8e67488c694959a7535eef25.jpg
    ebd446aa756fc14e328a9f89b22dadd6.jpg

Top Bottom