• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Turkey isn't so important!! I'd just a s soon have fajitas for thanksgiving.

Although this guy is a kook, traditionally turkey has been very open to the west with a secular government. turkey is actually pretty vital to Middle East policy. This guys has not been as friendly.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I might just be talking out my ass, as i've never been in such a situation and most likely never will be, but if i were in his position, I'd make like Dawico suggests and hold the umbrella for the Marines.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    He should be holding the umbrella for the Marines.

I might just be talking out my ass, as i've never been in such a situation and most likely never will be, but if i were in his position, I'd make like Dawico suggests and hold the umbrella for the Marines.

Can't say for all of them, but I'd think that any true Marine would probably kick your ass if you tried holding an umbrella over him. LOL ... now, if it were a female Marine, maybe possible ...

Odiferous

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Evans, Georgia
    As God is my witness I would've told the person who said I had to hold an umbrella for -anyone- to go pound sand. Then I would've called my congressman. I'm sure that there were plenty of weenie civilian staffers who could've held that umbrella.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    When I saw the video of that f*cker giggling and saying *they'll look good holding it* I was enraged and I've never been in the service and didn't know it was against policy. Gawd he's a POS!

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Not just those two men but the entire Armed Forces for not knowing better.
    And no less than two of his staffers should be fired for not informing him too.
    But hey, whataya expect of a "community" organizer? JMO

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    I hope that he was just being plain ignorant and that this shameful incident wasn't a nod to something deeper and more disrespectful of our service members...

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I hope that he was just being plain ignorant and that this shameful incident wasn't a nod to something deeper and more disrespectful of our service members...

Entitlement mentality, extreme narcissism, and an overbearing superiority complex. Ignorance likely played into it also, but his ego will not allow for the possibility of ignorance.

berto40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Houston
    Call me crazy, but I think this was a indiscreet show of dictatorship or a power flexing move...kinda like saying you are under my control, no matter what the circumstances or regulations.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    That press conference was absolutely disgusting, that first question and the answer he gave just came off incredibly rehearsed. Then joking about marines bringing over umbrellas because the guy from turkey didn't have an extra suit, oh **** you, yah pansy.

The absolute best part of that conference is Obama talking about some utopian post Assad society and how Turkey will help with it. Turkey is rapidly dumping secular society and heading full speed towards an Islamist state. Assad is a piece of crap, but if you want a secular society with equal rights, he's a better bet than the rebels. Frankly I'm fine with them killing each other for a few more years, keeps those fools occupied.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Can't say for all of them, but I'd think that any true Marine would probably kick your ass if you tried holding an umbrella over him. LOL ... now, if it were a female Marine, maybe possible ...

In this situation i'd be the president lol. I didn't realize that obama called the Marines, i thought they were sent by someone else lol.

Top Bottom