• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I don't think that's a job for anyone. There's a perfectly functional balcony behind him and they can put up a tent for the guests. That picture just shows me his holier than thou mentality.

Sent while trying to concentrate on 6 things at once.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Personally I think it's an excellent idea. As a matter of fact, I think this should be expanded. We should make all the people (Marines, Secret Service, local LEO's, etc) who protect POTUS do so with an umbrella.

See how they like that gun control agenda when they're forced to hind behind an umbrella. Then maybe those types would be more receptive to having the conversation about having guns around isn't all bad after all.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    He should be holding the umbrella for the Marines.
    May as well ask him to off himself.

For those of us who have quit watching anything with Obastard in it, when was this picture taken?
    Today during a joint press conference with the Turkish PM. You do understand how important Turkey is to the world economy and America's growth, right? He was 1/2 an hour late. At yesterdays presser to announce he fired the acting IRS director he was 20-30min late. Let them eat cake

Big Phil

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    SATX
    It's easy to quote that verse in reference to someone else. Much harder to look how we have done it ourselves.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    Gotta love liberal Yahoo comparing a Marine holding an umbrella for Obama with a White House staffer holding an umbrella for Reagan. Well, let's see ... a staffer's job is to be at beck and call while a Marine's job is to protect, not be a servant.

Top Bottom