The Trans-Sabine
    Last edited:

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Here is another one that I have been following. So the Detroit police are reporting that this was not a hate crime, yet they have no suspect and killer in custody and they are claiming with certainty that this was not a hate crime. There is no way that they can know that without a suspect. The coverups continue.

ETA: Her tires were slashed a few days before her murder. Yea right, not a hate crime.

Every time that anyone rushes out to say not terrorism, not a hate crime, that's exactly where my mind goes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    So US Gov trying to prevent IDF from ground attack on Gaza/Hamas now. Rice can't stay out of anything! Gota be in-charge!

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Watching the ‘’news’’ on TV, and wondering if we’ll have to defend ourselves against Hamas terrorists here in the USA ?

Guess we’ll have to start carrying long guns again, too. . . .

<>

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Here is another one that I have been following. So the Detroit police are reporting that this was not a hate crime, yet they have no suspect and killer in custody and they are claiming with certainty that this was not a hate crime. There is no way that they can know that without a suspect. The coverups continue.

ETA: Her tires were slashed a few days before her murder. Yea right, not a hate crime.

We are a nation of double standards. It's infuriating. That six-year-old boy that was stabbed to death was almost immediately a hate crime (and likely was). The Detroit synagogue? " It's not clear yet..." And by the time it IS clear, most will have forgotten. Or Brandon will have fully killed our economy, so we'll have new urgent issues.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    We are a nation of double standards. It's infuriating. That six-year-old boy that was stabbed to death was almost immediately a hate crime (and likely was). The Detroit synagogue? " It's not clear yet..." And by the time it IS clear, most will have forgotten. Or Brandon will have fully killed our economy, so we'll have new urgent issues.
    <>

No, not ‘’WE’’ !

Media & politicians twist & deceive.

Most Americans are not evil !

leVieux

<>

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I do not believe there is any difference between islamists and radical islamists. Those who are not currently radical just don't feel the timing is right and would not be productive for them right now. As soon as the timing is right, they will turn as deeply radical as any other.

As others have said, my position is clear and unequivocal. I stand with Israel, I pray for Israel. Those who follow their false prophet are nothing to me.
    A few years ago someone said something similar and I can’t seem to find it now. Something about the only difference between a Muslim and a radical Muslim is… and I don’t remember if they said one hasn’t become radicalized or is waiting to or something. Really would like to find that quote again.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    38C8F413-A454-44D5-8AC7-1B640BA232F4.jpeg

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    A few years ago someone said something similar and I can’t seem to find it now. Something about the only difference between a Muslim and a radical Muslim is… and I don’t remember if they said one hasn’t become radicalized or is waiting to or something. Really would like to find that quote again.
    I posted something along the same line, a c&p, although much more eloquent than mine. It was a statement made by John Nantz, a columnist on Town Hall, and it was sometime around Christmas 3 or 4 years ago.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

"We have no clue who did this. But we know with certainty it was not a hate crime. No sir. No way."

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    The murder in Detroit is almost certainly motivated by anti-Semitism, but it will be denied until there is an arrest and confession.
    Was it this?
    "The difference between a radical muslim and a moderate muslim is the radical muslim wants to kill you, and the moderate muslim wants the radical muslim to kill you."
    The amount of radical pro-hamas statements by muslim immigrants is astounding; Bush 2 invaded muslim countries then brought staggering numbers of 'refugees' into America where they received express citizenship and are no longer deportable. This isn't going to end well!

Eli

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom