• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dsparil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I don't know how anyone on a gun forum can support Romney. Romney has chipped away at the 2nd amendment more than Obama has. Look at the voting record.

All in all, they both suck, both are owned by the same banks and corporations that they get all their donations from and we are going to keep getting the same thing. The joke is on the lemmings that keep falling in line and voting who they are given not who they choose. All I hear is "Anyone but Obama" or "Romney was not my 1st or 2nd choice but" LOL Yeah he was everyone like 4th choice but still made it. LMAO. Pathetic.

Well said. People continue to refuse to accept the fact that this country is run by a single-party government that masquerades as a two-party system. Since 1913 just about every single candidate out there has been tied to the Federal Reserve, Warburg, Rockefeller, etc. I get so sick and tired of people who say "If you vote for anyone else you're a traitor, un-American and voted for Obama!" The people who have that attitude are a huge part of the problem. It's easier to stick with the status queue than to grow a pair of balls and vote on true principle. Routine and status queue provide convenience and comfort because it affords people a position where they don't have to ask "Well what if this doesn't work?" It's all about ego. They cast their vote and they go around proclaiming how they did their part, but the truth is they didn't help anything.

Dsparil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    LOL no it's not bullshit. They don't stand a chance because the media doesn't cover them and their parties don't have nearly the amount of money that the two main ones do so nobody takes them seriously. It's all about image and ego. And I didn't say anything about Ron Paul. Ron Paul isn't the only one out there. Peter Schiff and Alan Keyes are two other examples.

jedwil

2d Amendment Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Hilll Country
    LOL no it's not bullshit. They don't stand a chance because the media doesn't cover them and their parties don't have nearly the amount of money that the two main ones do so nobody takes them seriously. It's all about image and ego. And I didn't say anything about Ron Paul. Ron Paul isn't the only one out there. Peter Schiff and Alan Keyes are two other examples.

Remember Ross Perot?? He had money and lots of media exposure. Got nowhere because he had no grassroots support---jut like Paul and Keyes and Schiff.

Dsparil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Remember Ross Perot?? He had money and lots of media exposure. Got nowhere because he had no grassroots support---jut like Paul and Keyes and Schiff.

Oh he had lots of media exposure alright but exposure twisted to make him look like a silly candidate. Hence that "media discretion." Keep the people voting back and forth between parties to make them think they're accomplishing something. Not hard.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012

Absolutely correct. Anybody that can deny this truth needs to self educate MORE. Yea there are and can be other variables but this is the bottom line.

recoveringyankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Jollyville, TX

Perot self destructed when he stated his reasons for backing out of the race. He had plenty of support before quitting the race, maybe not enough to really matter, but enough to make it a real 3 way race. when he "reentered" the race his support was just a pathetic shadow of what he had

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Wise man once said, "If you see everyone going one way, go the opposite way!"

What if its the bomb squad?

Besides if that reasoning were applied to voting you would never vote for who you wanted, just who you thought would lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fox

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Duncanville
    An I'm fairly certain native Texans from Sherman, San Antonio and Houston all have a pretty close idea on what that is. Boils down to, there's planes, trains, and busses leave this state every day. Don't like the weather, politics, or attitude, buy a ticket.

I can see not caring about illegal immigrants. I dont put much stock in someone who jumps the fence and then bitches about everything. If your first act coming to America is to break the law I got no interest. Someone who does it legally however has every right to speak their mind. You two goobers are saying legal immigrants, or some one who moves to Texas from some where else, does not. Who made you king? Wrap yourself in the flag all you want, it doesn't make you a better or more patriotic American than anyone else.

people preserve the spirit of resistance? Except if they disagree with you. The hypocrisy is astounding.
    I find a right wing extremist just as dangerous and a left wing extremist.

Im not trying to piss you guys off, but if you are going to put stuff in your profiles like. "GTFO" or "right wing extremist" in your name, and then spew all this dont like my Texas/country leave crap, don't get all butt-hurt when you get called out on it.
    I like Texas. Ive been here 19 years and I plan on staying. But, I also reserve the right to complain about things I dont like. Despite your commands.

Fox

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Duncanville

There were some good republican candidates that didn't get invited to the debates at all. And they weren't crazy like santorum or bachman. So the media can excluded qualified people from the main party races too.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    I can see not caring about illegal immigrants. I dont put much stock in someone who jumps the fence and then bitches about everything. If your first act coming to America is to break the law I got no interest. Someone who does it legally however has every right to speak their mind. You two goobers are saying legal immigrants, or some one who moves to Texas from some where else, does not. Who made you king? Wrap yourself in the flag all you want, it doesn't make you a better or more patriotic American than anyone else.

people preserve the spirit of resistance? Except if they disagree with you. The hypocrisy is astounding.
    I find a right wing extremist just as dangerous and a left wing extremist.

Im not trying to piss you guys off, but if you are going to put stuff in your profiles like. "GTFO" or "right wing extremist" in your name, and then spew all this dont like my Texas/country leave crap, don't get all butt-hurt when you get called out on it.
    I like Texas. Ive been here 19 years and I plan on staying. But, I also reserve the right to complain about things I dont like. Despite your commands.

Never said you didn't have a right to speak your mind. That just so happens to be the first amendment to the Constitution. Nobody made me king, never claimed to be. Legal immigration is perfect, that's how this country has become a "melting pot" . However, when the "legals" want to create "amnesty" for the "illegals" and change things to make it more like "home". Again, I say, why'd ya come in the first place?

Oh no, you totally misunderstand the meaning of the phrase. It has nothing to do with weather or not you and I agree or disagree, it has everything to do with the the government is OF the people BY the people and FOR the people and should be afraid of us not the other way around.

As to the part about leaving, it's simple. If people move here from Kommiefornia, with the intent of "recreating" their "golden communist paradise" here, then yea, GTFO. If you love Kommifornia so much, go home. Don't come upsetting the nice peaceful country life we live here and expect us to just take it "for our own good". ( BTW, I don't mean you specifically )

It wasn't a command, it was merely a statement. Most people CHOOSE to come here, if the weather is not to their liking, rather than bitch continually, leave. If the conservative politics of our grand State aren't to your liking, rather than rail against the machine, with no hope of making a difference, leave.

I am so far right it, if I went any further, I'd fall off the edge. The Constitution means what it says. If we could just get back to that, we'd be great. The "nanny state" we have now needs to go.

Lastly, for what it's worth, I haven't had my feelings hurt or gotten butthurt over anything in this forum in quite some time. Sorry you took it that way.

Fox

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Duncanville
    I am so far right it, if I went any further, I'd fall off the edge. The Constitution means what it says. If we could just get back to that, we'd be great. The "nanny state" we have now needs to go.

You cant be as far right as you claim. I have yet to run into a superfar-batshit-crazy-edge-right-winger that could give an intelligent response to a challenge of their views, but you did. They usually cuss me as a left wing liberal hippie and refuse to talk about it. Plus most people that want a strict interpretation of the constitution arent far right anymore. The line has has been pushed a great deal the last 10 years.

I may have come out of the gate strong on here, but in my experience so far, most Texas gun forums are 95% super right-wingers that will tolerate no dissenting opinion. At all. They talk about the second amendment but forget the first.

So far, you guys on here are way too calm and willing to debate. Its weird, nice, but weird.

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    Asking this question in general to everyone, if there was a nominated candidate from the primaries squaring off against Ovomit in Romney's position right now.... Who would you like it to be and why?

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I heard on the radio this morning saying that obama has enough Electoral College votes to win this thing. Even though popular vote says romney. Is this true?

J. Fred

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Devil's Backbone,RR32
    I heard on the radio this morning saying that obama has enough Electoral College votes to win this thing. Even though popular vote says romney. Is this true?

I think so.

That being the case I would suggest that Dims should just continue to sit on the couch and wait for the final results to come in.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Luna2020
    Top Bottom