• Status
    Not open for further replies.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    So you are saying a US Warship has no right to defend itself? The point is if an unknown vessel gets within a certain distance of your ship, you warn it to turn back as its a potential threat. If it keeps coming and the Capt of said US Warship does nothing, it gets blown up like the US Cole did. A show of force has kept us out of a nuclear war but these days with our new Weakling policies it is getting American Service Members killed! Peace, Love and hug folks like you make me laugh!! Lol

Shooting up another country's military vessel because its people give you the finger is an act of war. If insults constitute attacks the entire city of NYC is declaring war on itself on a minute by minute basis.
    Guns International

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Looks like you didn't read my post you just quoted! Lol

I guess I still don't understand your meaning. I thought you were defending the idea of a US warship blowing a foreign warship out of the water just because their boys gave our boys the middle finger. That's not self-defense. I'm sorry if I misunderstood. :)

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Shooting up another country's military vessel because its people give you the finger is an act of war. If insults constitute attacks the entire city of NYC is declaring war on itself on a minute by minute basis.
    Are you being obtuse on purpose? A demand to back away for safety sake and if they refuse and get within striking distance of your vessel is ok with you? Thank God you are not in charge! I guess just give them another hug when they come up along side your ship with explosives! Lol

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    I guess I still don't understand your meaning. I thought you were defending the idea of a US warship blowing a foreign warship out of the water just because their boys gave our boys the middle finger. That's not self-defense. I'm sorry if I misunderstood. :)

indeed, that was Trump's statement, not a ship defending itself against attack. I am fine with that.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    You know darn well the middle finger comment was metiphorical. But leave it to you Libs to twist it around! Lol

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Are you being obtuse on purpose? A demand to back away for safety sake and if they refuse and get within striking distance of your vessel is ok with you? Thank God you are not in charge! I guess just give them another hug when they come up along side your ship with explosives! Lol
    Thats literally not what Trump was arguing.

To your point again thats how ships and aircraft operate in international waters. Its part of Cold War jockeying.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    You know darn well the middle finger comment was metiphorical. But leave it to you Libs to twist it around! Lol

No, I really didn't know it was 'metaphorical'. I ain't dat smaarrt. I've always been a very literal person so things must be stated quite literally and clearly. If not, then abstractions must be explained. Otherwise, this dumbass is easily kunfyoozed.

Last edited:

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    He said he would release a list and he did. Why attack him on something that's out in the public and easy to verify? https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-...of-names-of-potential-united-states-supreme-c

Because
    1. I don't believe anything he says at any given time.
    2. His first statement told his mind. He's not a serious studied candidate. He's as likely to nominate Judge Judy as he is someone actually worthy to be on the court. At least with HRC the Senate would have opposition to poor candidates.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Because
    1. I don't believe anything he says at any given time.
    2. His first statement told his mind. He's not a serious studied candidate. He's as likely to nominate Judge Judy as he is someone actually worthy to be on the court. At least with HRC the Senate would have opposition to poor candidates.

Sorry, this argument doesn't fly either. Why would the Senate accept a poor candidate by Trump but not Clinton? If the establishment doesn't like Trump, what makes you think they would just fast track a poor candidate, especially one that's not on the "list"?

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Sorry, this argument doesn't fly either. Why would the Senate accept a poor candidate by Trump but not Clinton? If the establishment doesn't like Trump, what makes you think they would just fast track a poor candidate, especially one that's not on the "list"?

Because they will do whatever the leader of he party wants. When has a Republican Senate not confirmed a Republican nominee?

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    [video]http://www.msnbc.com/craig-melvin/watch/trump-unfair-when-people-don-t-pay-taxes-778059843770[/video]

I really don't see the big deal on the tax loss issue, except for his mouth. You'd have to be a fool not to minimize your FIT each year if it was legal to do so. Liberal icons such as Buffet and Soros have had big tax losses also. Illegally doing so is a whole different conversation.

I know I have legally minimized my FIT obligation my whole life, but admittedly have never had a zero FIT year except before I started working for wages when I was 14. But even if I did, I would still be paying taxes such as payroll, sales and RE.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tray81
    Top Bottom