Not open for further replies.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    This second link wasn't here when I responded. It still doesn't help your argument. Theres nothing illegal about using the tax laws that are being enforced. Hillary is using the same tax laws. We're not using them because we don't file the same type of tax returns as multi-billionaires or multi-millionaires. They don't use a 1040-ez

I realize that... and I agree. I only posted those links to prove Trump is just as much a liar and hypocrite as Clinton. Those who blindly support Trump just because he's the GOP candidate haven't bothered to investigate and learn/accept what a jackass Trump truly is. Either that or they refuse to accept and believe what their eyes and ears see and hear. Trump and Clinton are (in reality) two peas in the same pod.
    Lynx Defense

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Because we live in a Republic and votes are needed to pass a budgets, else the economy goes into a Depression.

I'm sorry to break the news to you but we haven't lived in a Republic for a very very very long time. In fact, we're not even living in a true Democracy. What we do live in is much closer to an Oligarchy than anything else... or even worse, a Corporatism.

Last edited:

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Someone having a different opinion than you is not what the English language calls a lie, but if that floats your boat cool.

Its not on the party platform. The fact that a few support it doesn't make it either a Republican or Conservative position.
    Trump is a democrat is a lie that was posted by you. He is running as the Republican candidate for president. It's a documented fact. You say "a few" as if there are a small number of republicans that support these moderate or liberal policies. If you look up the supporters you'll have a real number. A few isn't a number at all. Don't lump republican with conservative, republican is a party and conservative is a set of ideas. Republicans aren't inherently conservative like libertarians usually are.

Since when do insane federal budgets keep America's economy from a depression? It's the other way around. The economy can become depressed by the government taxing and spending. Thats not what I stated though. I said that republicans are liberal for financially supporting Obamacare and planned parenthood when they passed the budget. I do not care if the "government shuts down" because a wasteful, crony, and unsustainable budget wasn't approved.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I realize that... and I agree. I only posted those links to prove Trump is just as much a liar and hypocrite as Clinton. Those who blindly support Trump just because he's the GOP candidate haven't bothered to investigate and learn/accept what a jackass Trump truly is. Either that or they refuse to accept and believe what their eyes and ears see and hear. Trump and Clinton are (in reality) two peas in the same pod.
    Did he lie? Did he say how much tax he paid?

How is is he a hypocrite? Is he trying to make other billionaires pay more?

I don't see how he lied about what he paid or how he is hypocritical. Hillary is the hypocrite for starting a made up controversy where she used the same tax practices and attacked trump for doing the same thing she has done.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Trump is a democrat is a lie that was posted by you. He is running as the Republican candidate for president. It's a documented fact. You say "a few" as if there are a small number of republicans that support these moderate or liberal policies. If you look up the supporters you'll have a real number. A few isn't a number at all. Don't lump republican with conservative, republican is a party and conservative is a set of ideas. Republicans aren't inherently conservative like libertarians usually are.

Since when do insane federal budgets keep America's economy from a depression? It's the other way around. The economy can become depressed by the government taxing and spending. Thats not what I stated though. I said that republicans are liberal for financially supporting Obamacare and planned parenthood when they passed the budget. I do not care if the "government shuts down" because a wasteful, crony, and unsustainable budget wasn't approved.

What party he is running in does not reflect who he really is.

I do not care if the "government shuts down" because a wasteful, crony, and unsustainable budget wasn't approved.
    Those of us who do not want to live in a retelling of the last days of the Weimar Republic don't. Nothing says (we fucked up) like 50% unemployment, open civil war, and worthless currency.

I love that people are mad that Trump used the tax laws voted in by the likes of Hillery and the rest of the no good life time politicians
    WE're not on a swing saw. I can think Trump is vomitous filth incarnate while still thinking HRC is a walking rectal exam.

Last edited:

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas

Bush bailed out the big banks.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Did he lie? Did he say how much tax he paid?

How is is he a hypocrite? Is he trying to make other billionaires pay more?

I don't see how he lied about what he paid or how he is hypocritical. Hillary is the hypocrite for starting a made up controversy where she used the same tax practices and attacked trump for doing the same thing she has done.

Apparently, you didn't view both of those links... words from Trump's own mouth. Contradictory, to say the very least. Look/see... listen/hear... understand/believe.

Last edited:

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Still Bashing Trump eh? Lol

Hillary LIED people DIED!!

Trump LIED and no one DIED!!

nuff said....

The local mail man lied and no one died! Mail Man for President!

Meanwhile back at the Hall of Justice...

172599-Happy-Dog.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom