Not open for further replies.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    You're entitle to your beliefs and opinions, Austin. And I respect that. I just don't fully agree. IMO, BOTH Trump and Clinton are edging us toward our doom.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    HC is for sure, Trump a maybe.
    Agreed. Trump is at least an unknown. That's better than knowing for sure everything is going full on retard. There's no doubt Obama was worse than the bushes and the first Clinton, but this Clinton worked for and is endorsed by the worst president of my lifetime.

We have no guarantees yet of how much better trump will be than Hillary and Obama, but I'll own that. I'll own up to my decision to support him this time if he's not the savior of jobs we want him to be. If you're not supporting him, will you personally own up to your mistake and take some of the blame for her election, her court appointees, her looking frail and powerless vs steps? I get not voting for him. Texas will be for trump and our electoral votes will go to him anyway.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    ***As someone who is not voting for either of them, I can be neutral. She cleaned his clock in the back 2/3rds of the debate. While he started strong, he fell for her bait and made several potentially career ending statements. He won't lose his existing supporters, but he said nothing that would have gained them.

So zinc.... you just admitted to voting for Hillary. Cause any vote NOT for Trump is a vote for Hillary. The 3rd party folks can not win, and anyone who votes for them or does not vote, votes for Hillary. It is simply numbers.

The Democrats say that too, except I am voting for Trump. Evidently by not voting for either, I vote TWICE! Yee Hah!

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    That's a good question I do not have the answer to. But I can assure you it has been at it's all time HIGHEST and most dangerous for our Military under this current Administration to include Hitlery!!

It was less dangerous before Iraq. I voted for Bush because - until then - no Republican had ever started a war. With the USSR gone we could finally step back from being the world's policeman. We've been at war ever since.

Last edited:

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Trump already said his relatives would be excellent for that.
    He has a list of potential canidates for SC. They're listed for everyone to see they aren't his relatives. A radio guy said it would've been great if Cruz was on the list. They're listed. They're republican or moderate. Clintons appointments won't be moderate and they won't defend the constitution. None of trumps family are on the list.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    He has a list of potential canidates for SC. They're listed for everyone to see they aren't his relatives. A radio guy said it would've been great if Cruz was on the list. They're listed. They're republican or moderate. Clintons appointments won't be moderate and they won't defend the constitution. None of trumps family are on the list.

Much later he came out with this list. First he said his relatives. I believe his first statement.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    I guess waiting around to see if they're gonna blow you up like the USS Cole is a better option?

Your idea would have dropped us into a nuke war back in the 50s. Open water pushing shovy is old hat for the major powers, including the US and USSR during the height of the Cold War. Fortunately the military doesn't follow that stupid ass idea.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Your idea would have dropped us into a nuke war back in the 50s. Open water pushing shovy is old hat for the major powers, including the US and USSR during the height of the Cold War. Fortunately the military doesn't follow that stupid ass idea.
    So you are saying a US Warship has no right to defend itself? The point is if an unknown vessel gets within a certain distance of your ship, you warn it to turn back as its a potential threat. If it keeps coming and the Capt of said US Warship does nothing, it gets blown up like the US Cole did. A show of force has kept us out of a nuclear war but these days with our new Weakling policies it is getting American Service Members killed! Peace, Love and hug folks like you make me laugh!! Lol

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    So you are saying a US Warship has no right to defend itself? The point is if an unknown vessel gets within a certain distance of your ship, you warn it to turn back as its a potential threat. If it keeps coming and the Capt of said US Warship does nothing, it gets blown up like the US Cole did. A show of force has kept us out of a nuclear war but these days with our new Weakling policies it is getting American Service Members killed! Peace, Love and hug folks like you make me laugh!! Lol

I'm giving you the middle finger TS. Ya' gonna shoot me dead now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom