• ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Why should I do your homework for you?

Besides, it's in every post you've made in the Ukraine threads, Trollsky. Right there for anyone to see.
    You’re not. I just know that none of my posts reflect any admiration or loyalty towards Putin because that’s not a position I’ve ever held. I have however held the position that we shouldn’t be spending money on the proxy war, and some of the reasons for that have been posted here. that’s not the same as admiring or being loyal to Putin despite what you may believe. lefties think Trump likes Putin too…

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    You’re not. I just know that none of my posts reflect any admiration or loyalty towards Putin because that’s not a position I’ve ever held.

laugh red forman.gif

Man, the sheer amount of bullshit you're shoveling right now...it's as if you don't think anyone has ever read anything you post.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    And the question is - who cares? So Z is weathy or not. He is trying to fend off Ru. A situation WE set up. Same as Israel - trying to fend off the invaders that WE set up. With taxpayer's $.
    <>

Exactly, I dont care how wealthy Z is, but many of us want to know where OUR Grandchildren’s “money” is going and why !

<?>

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    <>

Exactly, I dont care how wealthy Z is, but many of us want to know where OUR Grandchildren’s “money” is going and why !

<?>

It's not hard to figure out. It's going here:

1728949357842.png

...to prevent Vladimir Putin from rebuilding the Soviet empire and subjugating the people of neighboring countires who, contrary to his claims, do not consider themselves Russian and do not want to be under Russia's thumb like they were during the Cold War.

Top Bottom