• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I agree that we need to clean our own house. But that’s a more lengthy process than just stopping paying some foreign guy that we aren’t required to pay. Zelensky is here campaigning of kamala because he knows that if trump beats the dead vote then we aren’t going to pay his salary anymore. I wish it were as easy to cut off pay to the congress critters.
    No link no website

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    With as knowledgeable as you think you are,why do I need to go back and find what our government has been open about all along? Like I said, this has been posted in other threads here.

That’s not a fact, that’s a wild guess. Nobody actually knows how wealthy Putin is.

Love how this thread turns into “but Putin…”
    No link no website

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Can’t? Why do I keep needing to do all the homework of people who think they know it all? Like I said, it’s not something that the us gov was ever secretive about. It’s been discussed at length on this forum. Catch up.

what was a Russian propaganda talking point? I guess I don’t follow Russian propaganda the way you do to know.
    No link no website

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    We aren’t paying him. If Putin is getting a cut from business in Russia then that’s between him and the Russian businesses. We are writing checks specifically to cover the salaries of the Ukrainian government. There is a huge difference, and that’s not defending Russia, you’re just wrong as usual. The thread is about zelenskys corruption, but funny how you have to try to shift it to being about Putin.

I guess if you consider what our own government has officially stated as the purpose for money we are sending over there as “unfounded claims” then sure.
    No link no website

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    have you tried looking on the governments foreign aid website?

this thread is about Zelenskys money. We have two threads about the war already. Pointing out the known fact that we have been providing cash to Ukraine to cover the salaries of their government isn’t “carrying water for Russia, china, Iran, and North Korea”. It’s just a statement of fact.
    No link no website

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I guess I don’t follow the kremlin closely like you do to know what their talking points are. If you didn’t close your eyes to avoid seeing things that are true just because you don’t like them, then youd already have seen everything you need to know already.
    No link no website

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Who is playing the victim? I’m not the one presenting myself as the expert while wondering why I don’t know things that others do. I’m not the one who is labeling information that’s on .gov websites and reports as Russian talking points or propaganda.

if you want to discuss Russia, why don’t you talk about it in the other threads? This one is about zelensky, and youre trying to take the focus off the fact that we’re paying his salary.

ETA: I also remember when you tried to deny that we were giving cash to Ukraine. You literally shared the chart showing that we were doing it, then continued demanding proof. going out of my way to get information for you is a waste of time.
    No link no website

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    It is true. If, in fact, you're strong. And everyone fucking knows it.

I guess sending all our money to other countries while our country is in shambles makes us "stronger." Ridiculous......

Lots of countries were strong, but fell apart because they had no friends or allies.

It might not make us stronger (all the front line data on US weapons systems and access to the rarest and secretive RU weapons systems prove this wrong) but it makes our enemies weaker.

This war lit a fire under NATO, removed Russia as a weapons exporter, got every other NATO state to ditch RU equipment in favor of US/NATO equipment, hell, we even got a shiny new 155mm plant here in Texas, to produce ammo solely for US stocks. It also allowed a glimpse into Iranian and North Korean weapon systems, and has done a pretty good job of ID'ing which "alternative sources" Russia uses to source computer chips.

Were you complaining about "being strong" when Russia funded 5th column groups in the US like the BPP, The Weather Underground, pride movements, or the anti war movement back in the 60's?

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Weird. Pretty sure reading through the posts you quoted I came across the post that you quoted where I said what website to go to. If you need me to link it to you then that’s your own problem.
    All you ever post is something vague, "it's on .gov websites". And then claim it's fact without linking a specific site.
    If you are going to claim you have proof of a fact, show the proof. So far, the only proof you have posted is that you can't back up anything you claim and therefore are most likely a liar.
    Time to put up or shut up. If you know the proof is there, a specific url should not be that hard to find again and post. Probably a lot less time than you put into making and defending vague claims of proof.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Havok1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    All you ever post is something vague, "it's on .gov websites". And then claim it's fact without linking a specific site.
    If you are going to claim you have proof of a fact, show the proof. So far, the only proof you have posted is that you can't back up anything you claim and therefore are most likely a liar.
    Time to put up or shut up. If you know the proof is there, a specific url should not be that hard to find again and post. Probably a lot less time than you put into making and defending vague claims of proof.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    I said which .gov website it was. If I tell you to go to YouTube, do you need to ask how to get to YouTube?

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I said which .gov website it was. If I tell you to go to YouTube, do you need to ask how to get to YouTube?

No, but apparently we need to constantly ask you to actually link your source. I don't know about you, but i learned how how to cite my sources in high school.

Top Bottom