• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    You've refused to post any evidence in other threads that I've seen. If you've got the info, post it. Prove your assertions.
    With as knowledgeable as you think you are,why do I need to go back and find what our government has been open about all along? Like I said, this has been posted in other threads here.
    Name me one US politician who has enriched themselves north of $200 billion net worth while in public office here. Because that's exactly what Vladimir Putin has done in Russia. I'm smokin' facts.
    That’s not a fact, that’s a wild guess. Nobody actually knows how wealthy Putin is.

Love how this thread turns into “but Putin…”

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Where did I make excuses for anyone? I’m talking about our tax money.

You do it every time you parrot another Russian propaganda talking point. You do it every time you try to paint Ukraine as corrupt, or lazy.

You keep crying about "muh tax money" as if the fuse hasn't already been lit many decades ago. Everyone's already taken a side yet every time there's always people like you who, either due to ignorance or malice, want America to let the world go to shit and have us be unprepared for a fight that was going to involve us one way or another.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    In other words, you can't provide proof, all you have is bluster. As usual. Same ol' shit.
    Can’t? Why do I keep needing to do all the homework of people who think they know it all? Like I said, it’s not something that the us gov was ever secretive about. It’s been discussed at length on this forum. Catch up.
    You do it every time you parrot another Russian propaganda talking point. You do it every time you try to paint Ukraine as corrupt, or lazy.

You keep crying about "muh tax money" as if the fuse hasn't already been lit many decades ago. Everyone's already taken a side yet every time there's always people like you who, either due to ignorance or malice, want America to let the world go to shit and have us be unprepared for a fight that was going to involve us one way or another.
    what was a Russian propaganda talking point? I guess I don’t follow Russian propaganda the way you do to know.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Can’t? Why do I keep needing to do all the homework of people who think they know it all? Like I said, it’s not something that the us gov was ever secretive about. It’s been discussed at length on this forum. Catch up.

what was a Russian propaganda talking point? I guess I don’t follow Russian propaganda the way you do to know.

You are defending russia. You say "oh well we're not paying him!" Or "he's just like our politicians".

We are absolutely paying him. The russian economy feeds directly to him. Thats how he gets that modest dacha, or that cute lil' boat.

You're a real german-america bund type of guy, aren't you? You have no idea how incredibly corrupt Russia is, yet here you are, arguing it.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

What fucking homework? You come here, you make unfounded claims and say "it's well known" when it's well known to be bullshit. You parrot Russian talking points and never, ever give proof for any of your assertions.

What was a Russian propaganda talking point? Every fucking thing you've said since Ukraine was invaded. We get it. You love Daddy Putin. But do try to at least make an effort to show some shred of proof instead of just claiming you did "a long time ago" in a different thread...where you actually didn't.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    You are defending russia. You say "oh well we're not paying him!" Or "he's just like our politicians".

We are absolutely paying him. The russian economy feeds directly to him. Thats how he gets that modest dacha, or that cute lil' boat.

You're a real german-america bund type of guy, aren't you? You have no idea how incredibly corrupt Russia is, yet here you are, arguing it.
    We aren’t paying him. If Putin is getting a cut from business in Russia then that’s between him and the Russian businesses. We are writing checks specifically to cover the salaries of the Ukrainian government. There is a huge difference, and that’s not defending Russia, you’re just wrong as usual. The thread is about zelenskys corruption, but funny how you have to try to shift it to being about Putin.
    What fucking homework? You come here, you make unfounded claims and say "it's well known" when it's well known to be bullshit. You parrot Russian talking points and never, ever give proof for any of your assertions.

What was a Russian propaganda talking point? Every fucking thing you've said since Ukraine was invaded. We get it. You love Daddy Putin. But do try to at least make an effort to show some shred of proof instead of just claiming you did "a long time ago" in a different thread...where you actually didn't.
    I guess if you consider what our own government has officially stated as the purpose for money we are sending over there as “unfounded claims” then sure.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    We aren’t paying him. If Putin is getting a cut from business in Russia then that’s between him and the Russian businesses. We are writing checks specifically to cover the salaries of the Ukrainian government. There is a huge difference, and that’s not defending Russia, you’re just wrong as usual. The thread is about zelenskys corruption, but funny how you have to try to shift it to being about Putin.

Post your proof or shut up. It's always the same shit with you, and it NEVER involves proof.

And only a fucking idiot can't understand that Putin is taking a huge cut of the foreign aid our government foolishly sends Russia for himself. Or, you know, a shill and a liar.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Post your proof or shut up. It's always the same shit with you, and it NEVER involves proof.

And only a fucking idiot can't understand that Putin is taking a huge cut of the foreign aid our government foolishly sends Russia for himself. Or, you know, a shill and a liar.
    He'll keep doing until he gets banned....

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

How much cash aid have we provided to Russia?

Top Bottom