• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    You've refused to post any evidence in other threads that I've seen. If you've got the info, post it. Prove your assertions.
    With as knowledgeable as you think you are,why do I need to go back and find what our government has been open about all along? Like I said, this has been posted in other threads here.
    Name me one US politician who has enriched themselves north of $200 billion net worth while in public office here. Because that's exactly what Vladimir Putin has done in Russia. I'm smokin' facts.
    That’s not a fact, that’s a wild guess. Nobody actually knows how wealthy Putin is.

Love how this thread turns into “but Putin…”

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Where did I make excuses for anyone? I’m talking about our tax money.

You do it every time you parrot another Russian propaganda talking point. You do it every time you try to paint Ukraine as corrupt, or lazy.

You keep crying about "muh tax money" as if the fuse hasn't already been lit many decades ago. Everyone's already taken a side yet every time there's always people like you who, either due to ignorance or malice, want America to let the world go to shit and have us be unprepared for a fight that was going to involve us one way or another.

Top Bottom