• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    That was an exchange of value with specific entities that had costs to cover.

Quite different than the money and/or equipment dump done with Ukraine.

Anyway, I'm actually in support of equipment donations to Ukraine to fight to invasion (with strings attached). I'm not in support of direct or indirect monetary support.

It's russia. "Value", "costs", and "cover" need a ton of quotation marks around them.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    That was an exchange of value with specific entities that had costs to cover.

Quite different than the money and/or equipment dump done with Ukraine.

Anyway, I'm actually in support of equipment donations to Ukraine to fight to invasion (with strings attached). I'm not in support of direct or indirect monetary support.
    Russia is an oligarchy... money in the left pocket spends just as well as money in the right.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

S13

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2022
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    Russia is an oligarchy... money in the left pocket spends just as well as money in the right.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Cost of goods is still cost of goods. Ukraine doesn't even have that.

We give money to Russia for goods and some money goes to Putin? We still have the goods.

We give money to Ukraine for nothing and some money goes to Little Z? What do we have?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    we trade with Russia, but we don’t pay a salary to Putin like we do zelensky.

Show me any scrap of evidence that Zelensky receives a salary directly from the US. Military and humanitarian aid don't count. You've made a claim (yet again), now prove it for once. From a source that doesn't lead directly back to the Kremlin.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Common sense and knowing how governments and politicians work.

Do you seriously believe zero American dollars made it into Zs bank accounts?

Are you seriously telling me Putin is some kind of paragon of virtue by comparison? If we should oppose Ukraine because of outdated and made up claims of corruption, then we should definitely oppose Russia's ambitions for well documented corruption.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Cost of goods is still cost of goods. Ukraine doesn't even have that.

We give money to Russia for goods and some money goes to Putin? We still have the goods.

We give money to Ukraine for nothing and some money goes to Little Z? What do we have?

Ah yes, those quality Russian goods we all have in our homes. Such as...what, exactly? Besides cheap-ass steel cased ammo and the occasional AK that some here buy?

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Absolutely should keep our own house spotless and also keep an eye on what the Congress-critters give to foreign entities. Kamal just promised Lebanon $175M because of the Israeli strike into Lebanon. Seems the Congress-critters and EXECUTIVE branch have grown fat on stealing what they can and giving the rest of our treasure (MY TAX MONEY) to useless external (well illegal aliens too) who we really should only be making rich once we have out national debt zero'd out.
    Our house has long ago passed anything resembling decency, honesty or public service. This alone begs the question of how the recipients of our billions are selected

S13

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2022
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    Are you seriously telling me Putin is some kind of paragon of virtue by comparison? If we should oppose Ukraine because of outdated and made up claims of corruption, then we should definitely oppose Russia's ambitions for well documented corruption.
    Pretty sure I never even came close to alluding that.

Putin deserves to die.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Show me any scrap of evidence that Zelensky receives a salary directly from the US. Military and humanitarian aid don't count. You've made a claim (yet again), now prove it for once. From a source that doesn't lead directly back to the Kremlin.
    It’s been posted in other threads here that you’ve probably seen. Our government has been pretty upfront about the fact that our tax money is being used to fund the salaries of the Ukrainian government.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    It’s been posted in other threads here that you’ve probably seen. Our government has been pretty upfront about the fact that our tax money is being used to fund the salaries of the Ukrainian government.

You've refused to post any evidence in other threads that I've seen. If you've got the info, post it. Prove your assertions.

Top Bottom