• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    When working for companies that don't mind you carrying, but prefer you keep it hidden?
    A job that you wear a toolbelt for, that makes carrying anywhere on your waist impossible?

OK, so there are a few extremely rare exceptions; but I still think there are better alternatives than ankle carry.

If it was so great, then a lot more people would still be carrying that way.

They don't, and there's a reason why...

ILexpatriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2024
    Piney woods
    OK, so there are a few extremely rare exceptions; but I still think there are better alternatives than ankle carry.

If it was so great, then a lot more people would still be carrying that way.

They don't, and there's a reason why...
    I never suggested it was great. In fact, I said I didn't think it was for me. I was just throwing out some reasons why someone might.
    As a guy thats worn a tool belt for 25 years, it severely limits your options. Especially when your the service call guy, that puts it on and takes it off 15 times a day..

ILexpatriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2024
    Piney woods
    Every place I worn a toolbelt, had rules prohibiting carrying a gun.
    My last boss wasn't crazy about the idea. But we struck the deal of, carry all you want, until someone calls bitching, then maybe we'll re-evaluate the situation. I just screwed a gun locker to the van headache rack, and would pocket the gun on jobs that I thought I might need it. But I have back problems and can't sit on a gun or wallet without problems, so it lead to handling the gun more than I wanted to. Ankle carry MAY have been an option. But I never tried it, since it looks inconvenient at best.

Top Bottom