• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TNHoosier

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2021
    Monkeytown
    PSA: Get an adblocker like ABP or ublock, also get sponsor block. They block all ads on youtube aside from some static banners that truthfully aren't even obtrusive or annoying. Sponsor block automatically skips the "todays video is brought to you by..." hard-coded video sponsor segments. I haven't watched an ad on youtube in years.

Supposedly the average monthly income for girls on OF is $280 a month or something. That includes the [probably] thousands of new accounts daily, women in 3rd world shacks just trying to get a few dollars, and the $10mil/month accounts.

We could probably ask @CavCop approximately how much he made doing rumble and YT videos but the truth is no matter how good you are at making content, you're competing against billions of channels, YT algorithm, and whatever niche content you're putting out. Theres also some super-mega-huge channels that put out boring garbage that will consistently earn $10,000-$100,000 per video but they have a following and a schtick that can't seem to be beaten.
    I use Adblock and get nasty screens from YT saying I am in violation of their policies by using one. I open the link in an incognito window and it plays with no ads.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    PSA: Get an adblocker like ABP or ublock, also get sponsor block. They block all ads on youtube aside from some static banners that truthfully aren't even obtrusive or annoying. Sponsor block automatically skips the "todays video is brought to you by..." hard-coded video sponsor segments. I haven't watched an ad on youtube in years.

Supposedly the average monthly income for girls on OF is $280 a month or something. That includes the [probably] thousands of new accounts daily, women in 3rd world shacks just trying to get a few dollars, and the $10mil/month accounts.

We could probably ask @CavCop approximately how much he made doing rumble and YT videos but the truth is no matter how good you are at making content, you're competing against billions of channels, YT algorithm, and whatever niche content you're putting out. Theres also some super-mega-huge channels that put out boring garbage that will consistently earn $10,000-$100,000 per video but they have a following and a schtick that can't seem to be beaten.

I don’t have 1000 followers/monihtazation, nor do I want to be sponsored/owned by advertisers. I just do content for hobby/entertainment/when I am older or dead for my family.

But guys on Rumble who I think run boys make a few thousand a month doing a few videos a week with 20k views. I used to watch Corporal's Corner/Shawn Kelly. He relied on him YT money and sponsors to pay his bills and buy things. A small hit and he started crying for viewers and sponsors…

My voice has been toast for a while, but I did want to hit 1000 subs and see what games YT plays. Hopefully if my voice comes back/Dr can fix it, I might find out. I did a bunch of disassembly videos and even build videos. But either I am too small or non monetized. I have videos with 9k to 10k views on YT, and no warning/strikes.

I went to YT after they banned some content creators, but they reversed rules as I posted. Rumble has much more freedom, I just hate their ads over YT ads, and lame search results on Rumble.

This was my anti YT video, before I decided to test the waters at YT. Rumble also requires 1000 followers, but no 4,000 hours requirement (got that easy on YT with lots of views) to be monetized/a recognized channel

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    Youtube is nowhere near what it used to be. Matt at Demolition Ranch has explained it.
    Matt is an animal doctor... smart guy gave the public what they want to see, even the dick who shot at pres. Trump was wearing a dem ranch shirt. YouTube is everything the internet itself is... Evil and Good all mixed together, even googles attempts at censorship won't stop what's coming. FI

Last edited:

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Yeah, I'm thinking he got Matt confused with James Reeves of TFB - James is an attorney + co-owner of a gun shop / gun range + co-owner of TFB besides being a connosier of short shorts and plastic pistols

James Reeves also been buying a lot of cool cars recently and doing reviews of them on his personal channel.

What gun shop / range does he own?

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    I can give y'all an example of YT vs Rumble views...
    Same video... 18,000 views on YT, 2 on Rumble

Politics is the only thing that plays well on Rumble. They've painted themselves into a niche.

Therapy Range gets more views on Rumble that YT, abs he was on YT for years. Same with Always Survives.

Rumble viewer are more consistent/loyal for smaller channels where YT is hit or miss.

YT has a bigger audience.

Top Bottom