ARJ Defense ad

You're sound asleep, there is a disturbance...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I have a Glock laser/ light combo on my nightstand gun. It works well, and comes right off so you don't have to "sweep" to sweep.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    A small, bright, 3 AAA battery, multi led flashlight, about 3 inches from a 1911 cocked and locked, 6 inches from my side of the bed on a night stand...Why do you ask ? I wouldn't advise a night time surprise visit, great danger of dog bite before being welcomed by John Moses Browning's 100 year old invention.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    A small, bright, 3 AAA battery, multi led flashlight, about 3 inches from a 1911 cocked and locked, 6 inches from my side of the bed on a night stand...Why do you ask ? I wouldn't advise a night time surprise visit, great danger of dog bite before being welcomed by John Moses Browning's 100 year old invention.

Ditto

Kimber_me_timbers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Dallas
    I don't think I'll ever feel that I'll need a club during a home invasion, but a bright ass cree rapid strobe on my 870 tactical loaded with the nastiest shells I've ever seen in my life and a muzzle break so sharp that you don't dare resting the shotgun on the barrel because it would tear up the carpet.... does me just fine.

+1 to the motion sensors around the house, especially when they make the alarm keypad in the master bedroom beep when they're triggered, and a bright ass strobe mounted in the hallway that activates if the window, door or motion sensor in the living room actually triggers the alarm to go off.... my place turns into a disco a few seconds before BG is dispatched with mortal wounds so severe that the worlds greatest surgeons don't stand a chance of putting ole humpty back together again.

jtriron

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    HoustonTexas
    I don't think I'll ever feel that I'll need a club during a home invasion, but a bright ass cree rapid strobe on my 870 tactical loaded with the nastiest shells I've ever seen in my life and a muzzle break so sharp that you don't dare resting the shotgun on the barrel because it would tear up the carpet.... does me just fine.

+1 to the motion sensors around the house, especially when they make the alarm keypad in the master bedroom beep when they're triggered, and a bright ass strobe mounted in the hallway that activates if the window, door or motion sensor in the living room actually triggers the alarm to go off.... my place turns into a disco a few seconds before BG is dispatched with mortal wounds so severe that the worlds greatest surgeons don't stand a chance of putting ole humpty back together again.
    Damn, Sounds like Dallas is getting more dangerous Than H-Town.
    As for flashlights, Surefire, Fenix, OLight, and Streamlight.
    And some weapons mounted lights.

Top Bottom