• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Azurlia

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2010
    San Antonio Texas
    I checked out the Bexar community shooting range today.. nice place. Very informal.. I like it. Unfortunately my rifle is out of commission, changed the stock but didn't get the right spring for the new stock tube.. but I'll definitely be there tomorrow to shoot my pistols some. See you there.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    The range opens at noon, no range activities until then. Some of us will be out there early setting up. Cant miss the group.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Really wanted to be there but I'm bogged down with homework. Writing an english essay on Gun Control. I'll catch it next time. Hope you guys had a blast!

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Was a good turnout. Tons of BBQ, chili and fixings. Lots of shooting. Ate way too much food. Glad to see some TGT people show.

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    Such a shame the old man missed out, I just had to call him and tell him what he missed. All them pots of Chili, the Venison, Brisket, Sausage, Deviled Eggs, and of course the awesome Brownies. Oh yeah, we did a little shooting too.

What was Redneck doing today??? Getting all gussied up for his anniversary. Sorry you had to miss it Dad, we will make sure you try to miss the next one too.

Top Bottom