• ...and so much more!
  • Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    (posted with Alan's approval)

Ok All, for those that came out last year for the Jan 2010 meet, were doing it again. Setup and organized by Texas Gun Owner. Details as follows:

The last "official" meet for 2010 will be in San Antonio at Bexar Range, on November 14th. Shooting should start around noon. We'll be meeting on the area between the pistol, rifle, and clay range.

Bexar Community Shooting Range - Marion , Texas - Skeet Trap 5 Stand

Bexar Community Shooting Range
    15391 Bexar Bowling
    Marion , TX 78124

I'll talk to the owner about earlier Sunday access. She's given it to us in the past, so hopefully we can get it again for the meet. We do ask you to be courteous, considerate, and a good guest of the range. Follow their safety rules and general guidelines. We'd like to use their facilities in the future.

This is an open to the public get together. Family friendly, going to have several contests and competitions as well as some giveaways. Plus a Potluck style BBQ same as last year. If you would like to come Post up a headcount and what you are willing to bring. Things we still could use:

Folding tables
    Plastic dinner wear
    Plates
    Papertowels
    Side dishs (salads, beans, CHILI, etc etc)
    Desserts
    Drinks
    Condiments
    etc.

We have the meats covered and have pits and smokers being brought in.

No charge to come to the event other then the fee's to the range to shoot. The range has treated us very well over the past year and we ask that there rules are followed. Thanks all.

Had a blast there last year, as I had just moved to Texas from NY. Met M. Sage, Texas 1911 and his father, Fuel Father and his family, and many others. So come on out, just post up a headcount and what you will bring and I'll add it to the running tally. This even is posted accross several sites and forums. So if you signed up on another forum please dont sign up here again (Sterling this means you!!!)

Dates and times are set in stone and will not change. Hope to see you all there. Any questions shoot me a PM or post it here.

Military Camp

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Let me know if your bringing guests so I can bump up the proper head count

IE Dcav +1 (2 people total)

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    @ clockwork Sorry bud. We do meets monthly. I'll post em up. And it'll be good to see you again James. Im moving to SA next Friday. So will be out of touch for a few days.

jsimmons

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'll schedule an appearance. That's pretty far out in the future, but right now I can make it. Do we need to bring food/drink, or just guns and ammo?

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    I'll schedule an appearance. That's pretty far out in the future, but right now I can make it. Do we need to bring food/drink, or just guns and ammo?
    Only 22 days out, for those coming feel feel to bring a side dish of some sort. Salad, beans, chile, etc etc. Also bring your own chairs. And lots of ammo

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    4, DC, & Family
    2, LJH (and family)
    2, Dcav, & Boss
    2, Prop, & Wife (Boss)
    6, Indp & Family
    3, Mo/Cliffy/Cliffy Jr.