• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlteisenMkII

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2022
    San Antonio,TX
    Commercials post covid now suck even more. At least the Filet-o-Fish and the Hormel's Chili commercial were rather amusing and absurdist earworms. There used to be some commercials so bad you would laugh at em but now its either pressuring, depressing or just plain outright annoying. There used to be some heart to commercials which is rare today. Also the Ozempic commercials just make me think of Happy Gilmore.

single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    Recently I’ve see an ad for Insinkerater, the kitchen drain disposal. They actually advocate sending your garbage down the drain even though it’s easier to throw in out.
    They apparently think sending garbage to the water treatment plant is better than the landfill.
    The county where I live sends everything to a Cogen burn plant. I mean everything. No recycling.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Recently I’ve see an ad for Insinkerater, the kitchen drain disposal. They actually advocate sending your garbage down the drain even though it’s easier to throw in out.
    They apparently think sending garbage to the water treatment plant is better than the landfill.
    The county where I live sends everything to a Cogen burn plant. I mean everything. No recycling.

Yeah, go ahead and throw that spaghetti down the sink....

Top Bottom