• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coats04

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2010
    SMITHVILLE,TEXAS
    mittbama.jpg

mainstream media is pushing hard for obama.they are to blame in a big way if shtf.

either way we are phuuuked with these 2 jokers.
    Lynx Defense

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Is there a difference?
    Hell yes there's a difference. Romney may not be everyone's ideal candidate, but I don't believe this country can survive another 4 years of Obama and the vermin he surrounds himself with. Now's the time to be a Yellow-Dog Republican - just hold your nose because the other medicine is worse. Think of the long game; which would you rather have picking the next few Supreme Court justices?

I never, ever, thought I'd miss Bill Clinton.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Hell yes there's a difference. Romney may not be everyone's ideal candidate, but I don't believe this country can survive another 4 years of Obama and the vermin he surrounds himself with. Now's the time to be a Yellow-Dog Republican - just hold your nose because the other medicine is worse. Think of the long game; which would you rather have picking the next few Supreme Court justices?

I never, ever, thought I'd miss Bill Clinton.

The welfare crowd is breeding like rabbits. In a few (maybe 10-15 yrs?) they will outvote us soon, like in Europe. People are voting themselves money. They are paid to reproduce. They are loyal, we can change some of their hearts, but our best hope is a huge percentage will get felonies and become ineligible to vote.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    at 48, i'm tired of voting simply to toe the party line
    i won't be casting a vote for President this election - but will go and vote for my congressman/senator of choice

ron paul IS a kook

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    thats pure horsesh*t

Actually.....no. They're right. Everything in life is a compromise. At this point in time, we have two (limited) choices. What you have to do is decide which of the two is the least likely to damage you and the country. It's kinda like having to take medicine. You KNOW it's gonna be nasty tasting, but you have to take it. Your choices are one with the flavor of dog piss that will also give you the trots - the other, the flavor of cherry with huge undertones (that overtake the cherry flavor) of iodine that will give you gas. Taking neither one WILL result in your death within 24 hours.

Now....make your choice. For me, it's gonna be the cherry flavor. May hold my nose while taking it, but I'm gonna take it.

I will ALSO be looking to invest in a medicine manufacturer that can overcome the flavor/aftereffect issues - but in the meantime, I AM GONNA TAKE THE MEDICINE.

You don't wanna take the medicine? Fine - then don't. Don't expect me to show up at the funeral, or want to hear you whining about the consequences.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    the beauty of this country is that i can voice my opinion no matter what i do on election day

i dont suppose the people who say they'll refuse to listen to me because i didnt vote - were listening to me anyway

if idiot lemmings are allowed to vote for their candidate of choice -people who've been led to the polls by the media, advertising, their neighbors, etc etc - then i have the right to make a choice by not choosing

its my opinion/belief that the congress has a more direct impact on my daily life than the POTUS ever will......

either way- I understand and respect Redneck's opinion.......i've just decided to sit this one out and go back on a day when there's a candidate i actually believe in

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    ....and that's your right. Just remember when you do that, that you're effectively casting a vote *for* the least desireable of the two candidates.

Romney can carry Texas without my vote - of that much i'm certain

if he can't - then he was never in the game to begin with (and frankly, i'm not sure he can win this election anyway)

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    So....if you're gonna be killed anyways, just lay back and enjoy it, eh? Nice....

you're either worried that "enough people will think like me and cost Romney the election" - which if that's the case - then enough of a majority has spoken out against Romney as a candidate.......or you're just chapped that i'm not drinking the kool-aid along with you - and opting out based on my own principles

i've sold my principles for the cost of a vote before - i just dont care to do it again

you are free to characterize it however you wish!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    you're either worried that "enough people will think like me and cost Romney the election" - which if that's the case - then enough of a majority has spoken out against Romney as a candidate.......or you're just chapped that i'm not drinking the kool-aid along with you - and opting out based on my own principles

i've sold my principles for the cost of a vote before - i just dont care to do it again

you are free to characterize it however you wish!

No, sir....I did the same thing many years ago - and watched as a man named Bill Clinton was elected. My one vote wouldn't have made a difference, and I realize that. I also realized that I had allowed my own personal dislikes negate something very precious - something that men and women have died defending.....my right to vote.

I've never allowed that to happen again.

Top Bottom