Lynx Defense

Why must threads become pissing matches?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    it's a shame not ALL the mods here on TGT follow that same different set of rules... some of them could learn a few things about the humility that comes with the title. i guess not everyone got the message.

How 'bout them Texans?!?

Oh, keep on crying. I told you off, wah. If you'd done what you did to earn that rather mild rebuff to a member, I'd have given you time off. Instead, I said what needed saying, since I'm not willing to even give the impression of abusing my position as a moderator.

Again, wah.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I hold M. Sage in the highest regard and he's one of the most respected and respectful members on here in my opinion. Whining about getting what you deserved just makes you look worse than you already do Alex.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    I hold M. Sage in the highest regard and he's one of the most respected and respectful members on here in my opinion. Whining about getting what you deserved just makes you look worse than you already do Alex.

You don't know the facts, so you have no idea what you're talking about. But everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how much it's based off ignorance. With that said, I really couldn't care less what you think of me.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    butthurt.jpg

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    You don't know the facts, so you have no idea what you're talking about. But everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how much it's based off ignorance. With that said, I really couldn't care less what you think of me.

My only point is that you're obviously trying to drag his name through the dirt and we've all seen you get upset (and even temporarily banned) on multiple occasions. Also, its a pretty big assumption to think that people are ignorant to what is going on around the forum even if they aren't involved. A number of us talk outside of the forums on a regular basis.

Got no beef with you either, I just think people need to lay off the mods a bit. The rules around here are pretty lax and its not very frequent that they even strictly enforce them, much less abuse that power.

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Whats with the attack on mods? I dont spend as much time on tgt as others(based on post count) so am I missing something? I think the mods do a good job. Some of ya internet warriors need to chill or find another forum if you dont like this one...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom