• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    In general America probably eats as much pork as beef. Lets face it pork is cheaper the beef & seafood. I'm not going worry about eating it.

What we as a nation should really worry about is just who takes a job at a national meat packing plant. The bright side of pork is those plants should be free of the Mohammedan's.
    Never even thought about pork processing being averse to the goat fu@%r's

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Never even thought about pork processing being averse to the goat fu@%r's
    I read an article years back about the illegal goat butchering that goes on in and around Houston. Generally a house is rented a the do it all inside the house trying to keep from from the health department. Take about wrecking a house turning it Halal meat market.

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    I read an article years back about the illegal goat butchering that goes on in and around Houston. Generally a house is rented a the do it all inside the house trying to keep from from the health department. Take about wrecking a house turning it Halal meat market.
    I can only imagine. I know you were a meat cutter. I served some time in the HEB meat market too.....lots different than what they were doing.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Absolutely, no sanitation, no refrigeration right off the top. I’m sure they were killing in the halal method of slitting the throat and letting them bleed out.

And my guess the goats would be kept on premises until slaughtered. We are talking a turd world operation in what the third major population in the country? And you just know where you have a large population of Mohhamadan’s this is taking place. That’s diversity!

When my oldest best friend Ralph & his childhood friend Jimmy were trapping and sell hogs to who had the money to buy them. I often seen the pigs were killed, and loaded up and driven off. I watch one guy kill then torch then gut two small pigs in July. Into trash bags they went load in the back of his Honda the driven away with out ice or a cooler to get any ice. Then drive back to Dallas a two hour ride.

Last edited:

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chief81
    Top Bottom