• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sparkyv

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Deepinnaheartta, Texas
    Last outing was right before Beryl which filled up the Addicks Reservoir; level has been too high until this past weekend. Going tomorrow with my SIG P320 9mm/40S&W exchange kit and my M610. Got some .40 Cal to chrony. Of course I'll take at least one 22LR for warm-ups and plinking at the siluetas. 6 weeks is a might long dry spell for me. :twin:

SIG P320-9 X-change 230228 555.jpg

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    vzgrips G10s can fix that
    Gotta order off their website to get bobtail cuts... pain in the ass.. I have a few sets of vzii operators sitting here too. Full price off of the website which is the big gay

If you come across any bobtail vz ii operators, let me know

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    Gotta order off their website to get bobtail cuts... pain in the ass.. I have a few sets of vzii operators sitting here too. Full price off of the website which is the big gay

If you come across any bobtail vz ii operators, let me know
    ill keep an eye out

Reactions: MTA

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Tried out my new to me commander sr1911 and gp100. Guests of honor are my Colt Competition and S&W 617

IMG_1518.jpeg

SR1911 at 10 yards. I really like to have some texture on the front strap but not having it has caused me to slow down a bit and work on my
    fundamentals. I love the 1911 platform as it demands proper fundamentals to shoot well. I feel like my double stack pistols are a bit more forgiving when it comes to that

IMG_1517.jpeg

I replaced the fiber optic rod on the comp recently. This is all at 18yards. With my eyes it’s tough to shoot well without a red dot but I will take this

IMG_1522.jpeg

A little double action at 10 yards with the gp100. 158gr 357 mag. It actually has a very nice DA pull. There is room for improvement with my revolver shooting. I am going to upgrade the front sight soon as that isn’t helping my astigmatism. This particular gp100 is a birth year gun for me and I am growing fond of it
    IMG_1526.jpeg

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I went yesterday only to have the little Bushnell (TRS25, I think; pic for reference) red dot on my Glock 21SF fail. It turns off after every shot. If I fiddle with the brightness knob, turning it about a quarter inch in any direction, it will turn back on. Then the dot turns off after the next shot.

Frustrating.

Is this a known issue with a simple fix? Or should I just dump the sight and get something new?

My eyes have gotten so bad that I'm basically using red dots all the time now so I'd hate to just ashcan this thing.

2O7eLYr.jpg

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I went yesterday only to have the little Bushnell (TRS25, I think; pic for reference) red dot on my Glock 21SF fail. It turns off after every shot. If I fiddle with the brightness knob, turning it about a quarter inch in any direction, it will turn back on. Then the dot turns off after the next shot.

Frustrating.

Is this a known issue with a simple fix? Or should I just dump the sight and get something new?

My eyes have gotten so bad that I'm basically using red dots all the time now so I'd hate to just ashcan this thing.

View attachment 471765

Send it back to Bushnell and see if their CS is still as good as it was when mine crapped out...........they replaced mine free of charge....

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.

Frustrating.

View attachment 471765

There is an easy fix.
    Smash that hideous monstrosity with a 16lb. sledgehammer.
    Then go buy an M&P.

Top Bottom