• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Very few at the range this morning. I got this private bay all to myself. New range officer stopped by just got out of the Army ....nice kid......
    20240307_085619.jpg
    20240307_085649.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

Dingo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2021
    DFW
    was going to the ranch yesterday, but it got rained out, so Im headed to the club tomorrow.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    We were going to the range tomorrow, all geared up, ammo, targets, loaded stapler, etc., then swmbo stepped outside, shuddered, said tomorrow's forecast is the same, let's wait until the weather's nicer...ok, I'll wait, I like her to shoot with me.

HtownARAK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2022
    Houston
    I haven't been to the range in about a decade. I moved around a lot for work or travel, so all my guns have basically been stored forever, I would clean and oil them thinking I'll go soon and then bam leave the country or city for years which is the main reason I'm trying to sell them. 10 years ago I would consider myself a gun guy now I'm just a guy with guns. :(

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    I haven't been to the range in about a decade. I moved around a lot for work or travel, so all my guns have basically been stored forever, I would clean and oil them thinking I'll go soon and then bam leave the country or city for years which is the main reason I'm trying to sell them. 10 years ago I would consider myself a gun guy now I'm just a guy with guns. :(
    Take them out for one last run before they go- it may help with making decisions.

These were taken to the range today by a very kind man who was all to happy to talk about their amazing history.

classics.jpg

TxJedi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2024
    DFW
    I used to go every Friday, then I bought some land. Now I go out there every weekend, but unfortunately I spend much more time working than shooting! I shot a lot more before the land

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Texas
    I’ve been looking for some people to go to the ranges, ranches or whatever to do some shooting( would prefer outdoor)I don’t really know anyone here where I live and my fiancé isn’t really into the whole gun scene. Do you all have meet ups or anything?

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I’ve been looking for some people to go to the ranges, ranches or whatever to do some shooting( would prefer outdoor)I don’t really know anyone here where I live and my fiancé isn’t really into the whole gun scene. Do you all have meet ups or anything?
    Texas is a big state. Depending on your location and/or willingness to drive there are sporadic meetups throughout the year. Some regions have more meet ups than others.

Top Bottom