When was the last time you saw someone open carry?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    In Oregon of all places. Two years ago we drove through there on a vacation. Stopped into a gas station with not much else around. Very rural. Guy looked to be in his 60s (presumably a local) walks in with what looked to be a Ruger GP100 in a leather holster. Struck me as odd being Oregon and all…

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I normally conceal when going into HEB, the other day I was just picking up a prescription, pharmacy is close to the door. I didn't cover up just to see if anyone said anything.

KTXdm9

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 9, 2024
    Katy, TX
    In Oregon of all places. Two years ago we drove through there on a vacation. Stopped into a gas station with not much else around. Very rural. Guy looked to be in his 60s (presumably a local) walks in with what looked to be a Ruger GP100 in a leather holster. Struck me as odd being Oregon and all…
    Portland ruins it for the rest of the state. Common theme in blue states.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    There are still some real Cowboys left in Ori-gone.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Probably not Eugene or Portland.

Bncadvr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2024
    League City
    I've only seen about a handful of open carriers. One of them was riding a motorcycle and had a Glock in a typical OWB kydex holster, and the rest were of the unflattering stereotype that we are all aware of - flimsy belt with equally flimsy slide holster that allows the gun to swing all over the place with every step.

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    I used to work at HEB and never even payed attention. I did not carry at work either. Worked in the meat market with some like minded 2A individuals and you better believe we had a plan for getting out in case of a mass shooting.

We had many discussions about HEB and grocery stores in general being target rich environments.

Top Bottom