• baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    3D5BFF3A-BA7A-42F9-877D-3DAA5803081D.jpeg
    863513CB-D79B-4BA5-B677-F951C12149E5.jpeg

Renfield got hungry, so a little leftover Porterhouse roast with cheese & cracker. Just imagine the sammiches this could make.

rr2241tx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    San Marcos
    How is there such a thing as leftover Porterhouse? Always lay in a sufficient supply of horseradish and man up! May need to have a spare bottle or two of a good red at the ready as well, but a good porterhouse is only at its best once. You can always call me for help if you can’t manage on your own ;-)

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    How is there such a thing as leftover Porterhouse? Always lay in a sufficient supply of horseradish and man up! May need to have a spare bottle or two of a good red at the ready as well, but a good porterhouse is only at its best once. You can always call me for help if you can’t manage on your own ;-)
    Well first they are 4 inch Porterhouse roast, second a friend & myself ate one the night before. Oh yea I did wake up early this morning with the meat sweats.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border

If it was for real, I'd buy a can and try it. Granny could not have been way wrong when she made possum stew for Elly Mae, Jethro and Uncle Jed. Opossums are omnivores as far as I know, in that case they probably taste pretty good dependent on what they have been eating especially in winter when they are not eating bugs.

1671756474366.png

Racoon has always been a possibility too. Possum and coon have got to be good for ya; I mean just look at what those types of vittles did for Elly Mae!

1671756041645.png

Of course, eating that diet may have a bad effect on the male brain:

1671756192455.png

I was going to try a porcupine that I had shot once but read in an old game book that they taste much like turpentine, so that was out.

FNORD

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    HOUSTON
    Cheese enchilada dinner, a torta al pastor and a grande of the second best horchata I’ve ever found from our longtime favorite hole in the wall Mexican restaurant, El Rancherito in Bellaire. Brownies for dessert.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gearhead_Gunsmith
    Top Bottom