• baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    3D5BFF3A-BA7A-42F9-877D-3DAA5803081D.jpeg
    863513CB-D79B-4BA5-B677-F951C12149E5.jpeg

Renfield got hungry, so a little leftover Porterhouse roast with cheese & cracker. Just imagine the sammiches this could make.

rr2241tx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    San Marcos
    How is there such a thing as leftover Porterhouse? Always lay in a sufficient supply of horseradish and man up! May need to have a spare bottle or two of a good red at the ready as well, but a good porterhouse is only at its best once. You can always call me for help if you can’t manage on your own ;-)

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    How is there such a thing as leftover Porterhouse? Always lay in a sufficient supply of horseradish and man up! May need to have a spare bottle or two of a good red at the ready as well, but a good porterhouse is only at its best once. You can always call me for help if you can’t manage on your own ;-)
    Well first they are 4 inch Porterhouse roast, second a friend & myself ate one the night before. Oh yea I did wake up early this morning with the meat sweats.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border

If it was for real, I'd buy a can and try it. Granny could not have been way wrong when she made possum stew for Elly Mae, Jethro and Uncle Jed. Opossums are omnivores as far as I know, in that case they probably taste pretty good dependent on what they have been eating especially in winter when they are not eating bugs.

1671756474366.png

Racoon has always been a possibility too. Possum and coon have got to be good for ya; I mean just look at what those types of vittles did for Elly Mae!

1671756041645.png

Of course, eating that diet may have a bad effect on the male brain:

1671756192455.png

I was going to try a porcupine that I had shot once but read in an old game book that they taste much like turpentine, so that was out.

FNORD

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    HOUSTON
    Cheese enchilada dinner, a torta al pastor and a grande of the second best horchata I’ve ever found from our longtime favorite hole in the wall Mexican restaurant, El Rancherito in Bellaire. Brownies for dessert.

Top Bottom