Gun Zone Deals

What pro gun bumper stickers are worthy of my truck.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    I used to keep my truck on the down low because I was under 21 and usually had a handgun in the console. I know the law but after a cop at the range threatened to arrest me until my dad showed up to "supervise". I lost trust in law enforcement.

Now I don't give a crap and I want some pro gun bumper stickers.

I was thinking I would put an NRA sticker, a "criminals prefer unarmed victims" sticker and a RKBA sticker with an AR on it.

What do y'all have? You might give me some better ideas. I don't like the ones that make gun owners sound like toothless cousin fucking yokels.
    Target Sports

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I'm not a bumper sticker kind of guy myself but I see nothing wrong with you being Pro-Gun with your stickers of choice. Sounds like you have it pretty much figured out.

leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    I'm not a bumpersticker guy - yet. But if I was, I'd put on one of those Gadsden flay yellow stickers that read in large black letters EXTREMIST.

here are some that make me like the car next to me when I see them:

ARMED-MANTN.jpg
    TED-KENEDY27SCARTN.jpg
    AKASSHOLE-REMOVERTN.jpg
    ORIGINAL-HOMELAD-SECURITYTN.jpg
    GUNS-ONLY-HAVE-2-ENEMIESTN.jpg

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    I used to keep my truck on the down low because I was under 21 and usually had a handgun in the console. I know the law but after a cop at the range threatened to arrest me until my dad showed up to "supervise". I lost trust in law enforcement.

Now I don't give a crap and I want some pro gun bumper stickers.

I was thinking I would put an NRA sticker, a "criminals prefer unarmed victims" sticker and a RKBA sticker with an AR on it.

What do y'all have? You might give me some better ideas. I don't like the ones that make gun owners sound like toothless cousin fucking yokels.

Each to his own but I see no reason to advertise that I might be armed or had to leave a weapon or two in car/truck due to unexpected 30.06 posted business.

jedwil

2d Amendment Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Hilll Country
    Each to his own but I see no reason to advertise that I might be armed or had to leave a weapon or two in car/truck due to unexpected 30.06 posted business.
    My thoughts too. I can't carry at work, so I always have to leave the gun in the truck. The Spartan sign would be my choice, tho.

leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    I know what it means but isn't it predominantly a military phrase?

Not really military if you understand both western civilization as well as Texan history. King Leonidas of Sparta was credited as saying "come and take them" which is "molon labe" in greek. The first Texas flag had that saying emblazzoned on it also.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I have two..."NRA Patron" sticker an' "1919a4.com". Personally, I don't care what anyone thinks of 'em. Part of the problem is that we've allowed the anti's to define what's "proper" to post on our vehicles. Screw 'em. It's MY truck, MY rights. Don't like it?

Move.

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Agreed! I really like those 1919s I'm gonna check out the site. Is yours 100% awesome or just one of those 85% ones?

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I tend to believe it's best to follow Teddy Roosevelt's advice: "Speak softly and carry a big stick".

Advertising you probably have a gun in the vehicle could attract thieves when you're not around it.

On the other hand, I do sport a "Secede" sticker - and got hassled by a chicken**** DPS officer over it.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    MY-OTHER-AUTO-IS-A-45TN.jpg
    WARNING-DRIVER-CARRIES-20TN.jpg

Those are my 2 favorites. I've seen them on other sites with better graphics though. My problem is that I like them all and I'd end up like some crazy person with 20 bumper stickers.

Also, I really don't want to draw attention to my vehicle if I have to park and leave a weapon locked up in it.

Top Bottom