• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    This is the MAN CAVE where we can belch, fart and cuss as a guy ought to. I want to be the first to fart in the Man Cave:

ZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOO! Whew!

That being done now, what is the damned deal with farts? Have we become so politically correct that we can't let one loose? When I was young (Oh crap,.............. Skeeter is going to nail me on this one) You'd let one rip, the guys would laugh, throw something at you (perhaps a roll of Charmin) we'd start fanning quickly and it would be over. Now, society will frown on you forever if you relieve yourself.

I've heard that the Libtards are so tight assed that if they fart, only dogs would hear it. Or do they fart?

My dream is to cut one in the Senate or House of Representatives. I spent 3 months in Washington DC as a kid and spent many hours in those chambers (mainly because it was air conditioned). I didn't have the capacity for farting then. As an old guy, I do now................... I could clear the room. perhaps I need a sponsor to help make that happen.

What is your dream location to cut one?

Flash
    Hurley's Gold

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The "Man Cave" was set up specifically as a place to "belch, fart, discuss any damned thing we want to and, in general, lighten the Hell up." Try it.....you might like just hanging loose. After 22 years of teaching, I am TIRED of being politically correct! Now that I'm retired, I'm growing my hair long and it will be in a pony tail. It's my little way of telling the world to KMA!

I'm free!

Flash

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    speaking of farts and junior high,
    i rember in middle school a guy was famous for lighting farts in the locker room.

well one day he was wearing these lpastic looking polyester boxkers and he lit a real but blaster.
    the shorts seemed to have melted to his asshole. it was horrible(ly hilarious) he had to get carted out pants /face down on a stretcher and taken out the back. good times.

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    Dream location to cut one...
    Well, I do my best to taint bed bath and beyond whenever I get dragged there.
    But by far, the dream location would be on live national television, perhaps if we could convince an astronaut to fumigate his flight suit mid-count-down, something like that could lighten the burden on the whole world.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    When I was growing up in Chicago, we used to light the little dandies, too. My friend Scott found out the hard way that you need to wear shorts when you do that. He lit one while naked and singed all the hair on his butt!

Flash

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    It works through jeans as well but the atmospheric pressure has to be just right, along with the amount of pressure and effort put into it.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I didn't know we had so much training and skill in this forum! This is a worthy subject for a Utube post!

Flash

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    the worst part is when you try to force a big rip, and endup having to take a shower.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    ^HA! sharter.

When I was younger I would be standing in line at walmart at the checkout, of course it was busy. My older brother, whom I trusted turns to me and says he forgot something he would be right back. So i stand there like a dumbass thinking I was holding our place in line then I get the wiff of some lethal, foul smell. Of course everyone around looks and thinks its me. I look down the way and see him laughing his ass off. I was scarred. lol
    -I actually had a dr one time lean to his right, break wind, and continue talking. My mom and I were like did he just pass gas? Needless to say never went there again.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I went to a teacher training session at a fairly fancy hotel in Austin. There was a plus sized black lady near me who bent over and ....yup.....let her rip! I'm sure it was by pure coincidence but that that very moment, the fire alarm went off and the entire building was evacuated! It couldn't have been timed better!

Sweet..................

Flash

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I fart anywhere and anytime I have the urge. I have no shame... The only time I hold it in is when someone is going down on me. That's just basic human decency.

Joat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Kenefick, TX
    farts1..jpg

Just saying...

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    And in younger girl chasing days, been sitting in a quiet room with a pretty girl, maybe her Mom & Dad there, my stomach growls like a lion, sounds like a fart and embaresses the hell out of me.

Top Bottom