• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Went to the range with a forum member and he pointed out that they had a couple of boxes of .357 mag on the shelf. Dammit, wish he wouldn’t have said that. Had to buy a box to compliment the .45acp I already was going to buy. Lol. Btw, S&W has an 8 shot .357 mag out now that I need to look into.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Nice! Make sure you have a good sub or two as well. You probably do. Every speaker works together. Without one i.e. sub, center or fronts the overall performance will lack.

I love gun fight scenes like 3:10 to Yuma, Open Range, etc.
    I hope it's loud enough. Currently running an Cerwin Vega that I've had for years but it can't keep up with my RP280f towers. I bought a Klipsch 250c and it was worse than the Vega so hoping the 450c will hold it's own. Currently running a Klipsch 10inch sub and coming from a guy that had 2 12's in my cars, it seems plenty. I really have no idea why people run 2. The way they used crossovers to make the outside speakers low tones , inner speakers for mids and then the tweeter will separate the sound stage and be clear as hell.

I watched a YouTube review and the guy said "even my wife could notice" SOLD. Bitches don't care about audio and for one to notice, it must be something.

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    Bought a extended magazine release for the old ruger mark 1 .
    37012BE5-A0C4-4F44-A096-3D92294808E9.jpeg

Now tell me that’s the most awesome thing you have ever seen.

Outrider

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    I got a BCM .22 magnum upper last winter and LOVE it. Have not had one issue with it.
    My Mossberg Maverick got a new heat shield and the Defender Tactical Mini Shell adapter installed last night. Hope to test it out tomorrow afternoon!

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    So only one chain of my steel setup from above survived yesterday's meet. Thanks to EZ-E wisdom, I found a good deal on used fire hose to use instead. New and Improved version coming shortly.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom