• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Outrider

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    Decided to keep the Angstadt Arms 9mm AR so I ordered a folding stock adapter and a brace for it. Hate the blade stock so that one will be sold shortly.
    I had traded the Canik for the AR and thought about selling it for about a day, then decided it would work nicely in the backpack I keep in the truck if it folded to 16".
    Also picked up a Tokarev semi-auto BP12 shotgun in a trade for my ATA pump. It comes with chokes so it will fire low and high brass either one.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    95 feet of fire hose to hang my targets up arrived. Thanks EZ-E for the idea.
    I have plenty if someone needs some.
    20220923_174314.jpg

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Ordered a Shilen select match barrel in 6mm creedmoor from Northland Shooters Supply today. Figured I may be waiting months, but they had a 26” 1-7 twist heavy Palma contour on the shelf ready to ship. Haven’t got my action yet because I thought there would be a bigger lead time on the barrel. Guess I need to get to ordering!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Ordered an extra mag for the Kel-Tec CP33 on Monday. It showed up today. Ordered direct form Kel-tec, expected it to take weeks like most manufactures. Quite pleased with them.

I expected 3 to 6 weeks. The worst was Kahr / Auto Ordnance, 6 weeks and they screwed up the order, it took months to get it right.

Top Bottom