What gun stuff did you buy today?

Glenn B

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana Area
Well not exactly gun stuff but there is a gun sort of!

I think I had best go back to Academy Sports and get a couple or few more of these for stocking stuffers. I didn't know even one normal American boy, from way back when I was a youngster, who did not love his collection of little green army men!

Soldier Bottle Opener.jpg

I am going to get at least another one or two for myself. Because they are made of zinc alloy, I am a bit concerned the rifle is going to break off after opening not too many bottles considering it was made in the junk capital of the planet. If I am right and it comes down to the last one because of that, I'll keep that one as a curiosity and never use it except as a showpiece.

It is a shame it was made in China which truly sucks for such an American icon but I bought it anyway because I have never seen another like it that is made here. My guess is even more made in China shit than ever will be our lot over the next 4 to 8 years unless Trump pulls off a miracle.

Glenn B

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana Area
Got my son a pen made out of two 308 shell casings, supposedly once fired U.S. military casings. Thought that would be nice since he took his first buck with a 308 this weekend. Nice thing about this pen, besides being firearms themed, is they tell you what size cartridge to replace the old one with when it runs out of ink.

prisondoc

Feb 26, 2020
Converse TX

Imported from North Dakota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs