• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Picked up my dead air sandman s. Bought it in January. Now I need a 5.56 end cap

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

May go next week and start the process on one of those. Definitely getting a dead air sandman, not sure which one though. The S makes the most sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    May go next week and start the process on one of those. Definitely getting a dead air sandman, not sure which one though. The S makes the most sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I also have a dead air mask I bought 2 weeks before efile started. I need a 9mm suppressor for my scorpion.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Nothing yet but these are very tempting. I am debating it with myself because I swore to catch up on b ills this month by not buying any new guns or ammo (other than some 44 Special I ordered) and so forth. The addiction is difficult to tame and I think this sale is pretty good, @ $438.45 including shipping and tax:

1658362828822.png

1658362810364.png

I am kind of, sort of just about hoping that other folks buy enough of them so none are left in stock if I breakdown and decide to buy them.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Not today but Saturday, had laser engraving done on my M16A2 and A1 clones. Done by Elliot White gun shop, he did it while I waited about ten minutes. I spent another hour there just talking with the owner, best gun shop in town.

I'll need to Cerakote in the engraving, looks awesome though. This made both of my clone builds complete.

M16A2 Correct centered Colt logo for A2 and A3 variants.
    xPIrwlL.jpg

M16A1, same as my CAR-15 clone.
    eBXrMjn.jpg

And here's current progress on my SHTF carbine build. Got the main camo completed, nearly every external part has been Cerakoted. Camo was a pain, still need to do the hand guard, light and optics, had to order another stencil set. Still a ways to go.
    a6kMrBZ.jpg

8c52TJv.jpg

h1J0gNo.jpg

rSRerHZ.jpg

Very impressed with how Cerakote bonds to polymer.
    zFqkCKE.jpg

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Not today but Saturday, had laser engraving done on my M16A2 and A1 clones. Done by Elliot White gun shop, he did it while I waited about ten minutes. I spent another hour there just talking with the owner, best gun shop in town.

I'll need to Cerakote in the engraving, looks awesome though. This made both of my clone builds complete.

M16A2 Correct centered Colt logo for A2 and A3 variants.
    xPIrwlL.jpg

M16A1, same as my CAR-15 clone.
    eBXrMjn.jpg

And here's current progress on my SHTF carbine build. Got the main camo completed, nearly every external part has been Cerakoted. Camo was a pain, still need to do the hand guard, light and optics, had to order another stencil set. Still a ways to go.
    a6kMrBZ.jpg

8c52TJv.jpg

h1J0gNo.jpg

rSRerHZ.jpg

Very impressed with how Cerakote bonds to polymer.
    zFqkCKE.jpg
    all three look awesome.

Whats that mag stand you are using for the carbine?

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I've had one for a few years now and it serves me well. Now you have to go get all the other pistons for the different thread pitches and a solid spacer so you can mount it on non titling barrels.

You've got the binary trigger down!

Rugged is running a special till the end of the month,,...,Free $250.00 in gear from their website with any rifle suppressor and $177.60 in gear for any pistol suppressor....

Ordering the 3 lug mount, 9mm front cap, and fixed barrel spacer from their site.

I ordered 2 extra pistons when ordering the suppressor

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    all three look awesome.

Whats that mag stand you are using for the carbine?

It's a 3D printed stand from Burton Bunker on Etsy. They've come a long way with 3D printing, it's super strong, no worries about breaking and only $18.00 bucks. I need to order another now that I think about it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LAKRAMER1211
    Top Bottom