• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Wrong per usual, professor. He released it himself to show how tame it is. I see nothing here, not a damn thing. BUT the whiny lib will beat the drum and chase this ghost for the next two years just like they did the last two with the Russian hoax, all while not doing a fucking thing when it comes to governing. Upside is it all but guarantees another Trump admin.

Trump won.....and they STILL can't get over it.

Not only that, but Ukraine wasn’t even aware that the funds had been put on hold until about a month after the phone call and Trump never took any steps to set up the meeting he has (according to Dems) tried to use the funds as leverage to force.

It’s a nothin burger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lynx Defense

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Last edited:

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Well I went and read it and there is nothing. Democrats and their PR Arm known as the MSM are lying scum. The Dems are the ones who actually pressured the Ukraine. Durban, Leahy and Menendez wrote a letter pressuring the Ukraine for dirt on Trump. And Murphy threatened the Ukraine and admitted to it.

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Our resident closet liberal is grabbing for straws....

Who me?
    Hardly.

I'm a centrist libertarian and sure as hell would be embarrassed to be perceived as either a Dem or a GOP member!

Understanding that on these boards, to certain members, anyone not an extremist conservative is, de facto, a liberal. I'm sick of being expected to take one side or another. Life, politics and virtually any intellectual pursuit is rarely that elementary.

Were Trump to be impeached the silver lining, for me, is that I might be able to vote in 2020 for a Republican that is not a radiant embarrassment.

That Ukrainian transcript reads like a mob shakedown. Right out of the Vito Corleone play book.

G'nite.
    I functioned as the chef and wine sommelier for my wife's neighborhood book club tonight and it's now time to fill my role as wine glass drier and polisher.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Who me?
    Hardly.

I'm a centrist libertarian and sure as hell would be embarrassed to be perceived as either a Dem or a GOP member!

Understanding that on these boards, to certain members, anyone not an extremist conservative is, de facto, a liberal. I'm sick of being expected to take one side or another. Life, politics and virtually any intellectual pursuit is rarely that elementary.

Were Trump to be impeached the silver lining, for me, is that I might be able to vote in 2020 for a Republican that is not a radiant embarrassment.

That Ukrainian transcript reads like a mob shakedown. Right out of the Vito Corleone play book.

G'nite.
    I functioned as the chef and wine sommelier for my wife's neighborhood book club tonight and it's now time to fill my role as wine glass drier and polisher.
    Uh, it reads like no such thing. Your interpretation comes from the fact you don't like Trump.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Who me?
    Hardly.

G'nite.

Well, if your wife's book club runs into some unforeseen issues and folds and you find yourself with some idle time, you could surely score a guest spot (maybe several) on CNN. You're a natural.

Mob shakedown......pfft. Total batshit crazy, but they eat that shit up with a spoon.

Just another manufactured "constitutional crisis" that's an "existential threat" lmfao.....

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Who me?
    Hardly.

G'nite.

HKShooter65,

Well, I'm an OLD-SCHOOL or early 19th Century "classical" liberal of 'Ole Tom Jefferson's sort. = I just want the DAMNED central government to leave everyone to their own private pursuits & without interference UNLESS they are directly damaging another innocent person.

As some here know, I often quote Jefferson, with one of my favorites being: "That government is best, which governs least."

You, otoh, seem to be a more "modern" sort of LIB & a Trump-HATER, too.

yours, satx

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Having read the whistleblower report, that document is more damning of Biden and the Obama administration. Nothing there but a lot of hot air and pure supposition as to motives related to Trump.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It’s funny they keep calling it a whistleblower when it was really a random guy who heard second hand information that was never verified about something that happened in an organization that he wasn’t part of.

That’s not even close to being a “whistleblower”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    It’s funny they keep calling it a whistleblower when it was really a random guy who heard second hand information that was never verified about something that happened in an organization that he wasn’t part of.

That’s not even close to being a “whistleblower”.
    Yes, there is even less meat here, than from the call transcript. Which this individual says was "locked down" because of what was in it. Yet Trump released it yesterday, in full.

To me, the only story here is still that Biden held out $1B to get the Ukrainian prosecutor fired. He's on video bragging about it. He was VP at the time. Abuse of power in office? Yes, I do see some of that...

Top Bottom