• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ldaniel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2022
    Humble
    For felons who may need to quickly remove any evidence of possessing a firearm, proper carry in a holster could become a liability.
    When I was young, my Father and I were watching a movie. These bad guys were trying to shoot someone on a train and it was pulling in at a station and there were Police on the platform and they threw the guns out the window. I said Poppa, they are still have their shoulder holsters on. Poppa said, wearing holsters is not illegal.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    When I was young, my Father and I were watching a movie. These bad guys were trying to shoot someone on a train and it was pulling in at a station and there were Police on the platform and they threw the guns out the window. I said Poppa, they are still have their shoulder holsters on. Poppa said, wearing holsters is not illegal.

<>

Our movies were/are filled with technical errors.

I recall movies of wagon train pioneers with con trails & high lines in the background.

And, of Civil War soldiers having ‘zippers” in their pants.

If one watches closely, many glaring errors can be found.

<>

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Now if they would learn to drive and not run stop signs. Supposedly, TX does not give them DL but IMHO they get them anyway.

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    What in the world would they need welfare benefits for? I thought they all were hard working, just coming over here to do jobs that American citizens won't do? If they are working that hard, they don't need welfare....

Could it be that "they" have been lying to us all along? Could it be that "they" are bringing all of them in, giving them free stuff, then telling them to remember who gave them free stuff when it's time to vote?

Naaahh.... that couldn't be it....

Coon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    What in the world would they need welfare benefits for? I thought they all were hard working, just coming over here to do jobs that American citizens won't do? If they are working that hard, they don't need welfare....

Could it be that "they" have been lying to us all along? Could it be that "they" are bringing all of them in, giving them free stuff, then telling them to remember who gave them free stuff when it's time to vote?

Naaahh.... that couldn't be it....
    They don't call them undocumented democrats for nothing, you know.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    They don't call them undocumented democrats for nothing, you know.
    <>

As a former South Texan and Border Resident: We’ve always had the “Undocumented” ILLEGAL ALIEN Border-crossers, but those were relatively harmless Mexicans seeking work or Family connections.

Those crossing en-masse today are a mix of opportunistic parasites, undesirables, terrorists, and criminal invaders.

Despite media claims, very few are actual “refugees”.

Worse; this is now augmented by both public funds and Roman Catholic “Charities”.

I beseech my fellow Catholics: Do NOT donate to any “charity” except your local Saint Vincent de Paul Society !

leVieux

<>

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

As a former South Texan and Border Resident: We’ve always had the “Undocumented” ILLEGAL ALIEN Border-crossers, but those were relatively harmless Mexicans seeking work or Family connections.

Those crossing en-masse today are a mix of opportunistic parasites, undesirables, terrorists, and criminal invaders.

Despite media claims, very few are actual “refugees”.

Worse; this is now augmented by both public funds and Roman Catholic “Charities”.

I beseech my fellow Catholics: Do NOT donate to any “charity” except your local Saint Vincent de Paul Society !

leVieux

<>
    <>

For those unfamiliar, the "Saint Vincent de Paul Societies" are local, parish-specific all-volunteer groups administering local "charity" in their own neighborhoods, using locally raised funds to help neighbors in need. The volunteers pay their own expenses, dispense donations at arms-length, arbitrarily & subject to one-another's scrutiny. Thusly, it is the most efficient "charity" I know of, as 100% of donations are used for ACTUAL charity.

I have been astounded at the abuses of "charitable donations" I saw back when I was a Family Doc.

<>

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    A buddy of mine was telling me that his brother, who lives down in the valley near Brownsville, was in a multi car accident. 3 of the 5 drivers involved provided drivers licensees and all three were forgeries. Upon further inspection they all three had fake social security cards as well, and none of them had insurance on their vehicles. That scares me a lot since they do not know the laws of Texas when driving then not having insurance leaves the other driver hanging to pay for the damages.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    A buddy of mine was telling me that his brother, who lives down in the valley near Brownsville, was in a multi car accident. 3 of the 5 drivers involved provided drivers licensees and all three were forgeries. Upon further inspection they all three had fake social security cards as well, and none of them had insurance on their vehicles. That scares me a lot since they do not know the laws of Texas when driving then not having insurance leaves the other driver hanging to pay for the damages.
    You need UM/UIM insurance in Texas. it covers you, for any injury or damages that an Uninsured or Underinsured motorist causes to you, your vehicle, and your passengers. Before this recent influx, when I still had access to ISO data, based upon reported accidents 38% of the drivers and or vehicles were uninsured, in Texas. Now toss in all the non-reported accidents, and the drivers that have not been in an accident, yet. You most likely have a less then 50% chance the other driver has insurance, a valid license, a registered vehicle, or any way to pay for your damages.

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

When we first lived in Brownsville in the late 1990’s, first week, we were stopped at a trafffic light, were “rear-ended” by a woman, who then drove off.

We called the BPD, showed them the damages, her photo,& the tag #’s. They just shrugged it off. Not even a report.

Welcome to “Texico” !

leVieux

p.so. Don’t get me wrong, I like Brownsville, love the LRGV & our Mexican Americans; but it is definitely a very different place, even compared to McAllen or Corpus Christi.

<>

Top Bottom