• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    And in bulk I might add. I am going to change my carry pistol to a full size handgun and wear it on an OWB holster. It will be covered by a shirt tail but it will be noticeable. Any thoughts?
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    I've been OC-ins on occasion ever since it became legal. Shirt tail or not.
    Whether for protection from pocks back then, blems in the 2020s or illegals nowadays, the reason should not matter much.
    Be safe, protect yourself and your family, don't let them rape/kill/murder you.

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    What are the infringements on carrying rifles in TX or having them in a vehicle?
    None that I'm aware of. As long as you are not brandishing them in a threatening manner... which is up to the LEO that stops you....
    At least that's the way I heard it used to be. I could easily be wrong. You should goober it, or talk to a LEO about it.

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    I heard on the radio yesterday that many of the "migrants" flooding across the border are well armed.
    It was said that the cartels control who gets to attempt a crossing.
    They will flood the border with a couple hundred "cannon fodder" types, then when the officials are completely wrapped up trying to process them, they bring the high level, high paying migrants across in buses and drive right on through.... and many of the high level migrants are better armed than the border patrol folks.

just what I heard

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    I do not regularly keep a long gun in my truck (suv)
    I was simply saying that this might (for me) be the reason to start that practice.
    There are a few possible downsides to it, but the potential benefits are beginning to outweigh the potential problems.
    I do carry every time I leave the house, however.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    These days it is a good idea to carry bear spray in addition to firearms. It gives you an additional option depending upon the situation. These days if you kill someone to protect yourself, you migh get life in prison and the perp get a statue of them to replace the former Robert E. Lee statue and a street or stadium named after them. After all, they will be the martyred victims of an extremist right-wing gun freak.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    These days it is a good idea to carry bear spray in addition to firearms. It gives you an additional option depending upon the situation. These days if you kill someone to protect yourself, you migh get life in prison and the perp get a statue of them to replace the former Robert E. Lee statue and a street or stadium named after them. After all, they will be the martyred victims of an extremist right-wing gun freak.
    Absolutely. That's why I have been carrying police mace every time I leave the house. I don't want to be the next Sgt. Perry under malicious unlawful prosecution.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I heard on the radio yesterday that many of the "migrants" flooding across the border are well armed.
    It was said that the cartels control who gets to attempt a crossing.
    They will flood the border with a couple hundred "cannon fodder" types, then when the officials are completely wrapped up trying to process them, they bring the high level, high paying migrants across in buses and drive right on through.... and many of the high level migrants are better armed than the border patrol folks.

just what I heard
    Truth.

There’s a mixed bag of Hispanic culture coming in. You have the normal folks looking to have a better life and work hard. You have criminals with the cartels. Then you have those who wish to take Texas back and hate whites and blacks. Unfortunately few are the first. It’s not good times.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom