• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you take the corona virus vaccine?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Saw my GP last week, only my 2nd visit with him and I think he already knows me... Asked me if I was going to get the Covid vaccine, I said, maybe in a year or two, after I see if anybody is still alive or growing third arms or really big penises... He said he'd let me know. He got the Moderna vaccine, 2nd dose he was sick for a week.

If I was convinced of it's efficacy, and being sick for a week was the worst side-effect possible, I would take the vaccine. I'm not convinced, so I'll wait a year or two.

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    The same people who sh!t kittens over GMO foods are lining up to pump mRNA into their arms.
    Thought pretty much the same thing. Daughter chewed my tail and I poked into it a little deeper. The mRNA does not modify your DNA it only tricks it into responding to a perceived infection. I am still pretty much the same Shiner and martini lover that I -always was. Just immune until Crazy Doctors Corporation tells me my warranty is up.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Thought pretty much the same thing. Daughter chewed my tail and I poked into it a little deeper. The mRNA does not modify your DNA it only tricks it into responding to a perceived infection. I am still pretty much the same Shiner and martini lover that I -always was. Just immune until Crazy Doctors Corporation tells me my warranty is up.
    mRNA makes your body synthesize the spikes that are present on the virus and then your body makes antibody against those spikes. Just to clarify how it works. When mutations occur it should not be hard to change the mRNA portion to make new spikes and then your body makes the antibody. Theoretically this is a very ingenious vaccine. So far it appears to be very effective. I was sick as a dog for a week after 2nd Moderna shot.
    I eat GMO foods and still use Roundup too.

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    mRNA makes your body synthesize the spikes that are present on the virus and then your body makes antibody against those spikes. Just to clarify how it works. When mutations occur it should not be hard to change the mRNA portion to make new spikes and then your body makes the antibody. Theoretically this is a very ingenious vaccine. So far it appears to be very effective. I was sick as a dog for a week after 2nd Moderna shot.
    What I said and I don't
    Pretty much what I said but I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn last night.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Makes me LOL when I read this “Cant travel” mantra.

You knuckleheads see "can't travel" and pitch a Karen.

Read more thoroughly ... "can't travel without a 14 day quarantine".
    So, in this case, she would lose a job she really does like, is paid well and has a real future.

It is a personal choice ...

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX

So, in this case, she would lose a job she really does like, is paid well and has a real future.

No, it's really not - or are you saying that a 14 day wait to purchase a firearm is "a personal choice". An infringement is an infringement.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are

Still allowing da gubment to TELL you how when where you can go.

Freedom dont work that way.

Give a little here

Give a little there

Pretty soon the takers have it all and you got nothing left to give.

169a0a669df7443117184128816f542a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    No, it's really not - or are you saying that a 14 day wait to purchase a firearm is "a personal choice". An infringement is an infringement.

No ... I'm saying if I want to visit my daughter whose terms of employment require the vaccine (or quarantine without pay) is the personal choice ... getting it is a very small price to pay.

Top Bottom