• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you take the corona virus vaccine?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    I took the first of the Moderna shots last Wednesday...

While I didn't feel any pain or burning symptoms (like some have experienced), I'll say that I experienced fatigue for 48 hours afterward. No matter how much sleep I would get the night before, I would wake up feeling like I cared for a newborn all night.

I hope the 2nd shot isn't as interesting.
    Honestly, if I wasn't turning 40 this year, I would have opted out like most of us here.
    trust me on this 40 to 60 are the best years to be alive. Enjoy them.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    I was not gonna take it.

However, my daughter is a teacher in Washington state. Without the vaccine, she couldn't travel to see me nor I, her without her having to quarantine for 14 days. It's been almost 2 years since we have visited face to face.

Small price to pay.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Got my 1st shot (Moderna) on 3/1. My arm was fairly sore for 2 days, but nothing else. I'm scheduled to take the second shot Wednesday.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    I was not gonna take it.

However, my daughter is a teacher in Washington state. Without the vaccine, she couldn't travel to see me nor I, her without her having to quarantine for 14 days. It's been almost 2 years since we have visited face to face.

Small price to pay.

Makes me LOL when I read this “Cant travel” mantra.

Get in car and go where the **** you want. This IS still a free country. However with the number of sheeple swallowing this covid control BS its becoming less so each day.

**** them and **** their Flu shot err I mean Vaccine.

Vaccines are for life one n done.

Flu shots and Covid shots arent.

New strain.

New shot

Im NOT a doctor nor have I played one on TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    I have had flies bite me harder, especially around the horses. Arm a little sore the first day and sorer the second but fixed it by raking leaves and working in the yard all day. After dinner I didn't even feel it or anything else. One double martini and off to bed.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    My GP recommended holding off in my situation, so we are in agreement. He is concerned about how many shortcuts were taken during the development and trials. Also with the taking basically an experimental mRNA method and going straight to production. Recommended the J&J vector type vaccine.

His advice for those who are vulnerable is different, of course.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I cheat - SIL is a doctor, and ready to prescribe Hydroxywhateverthehell on request for us (he does so for any of his patients that request). He owns a number of emergency medical clinics around the state, but works in his Corpus unit at least once a week since this started - and they're one of the "hottest" areas in the state...yet he's remained "clear" of the virus.
    He doesn't like/trust anything he's seen so far, nor do any of the medical pro's I've known.
    As far as a "vaccine passport", they can KMA - plenty of self-service gas stations around, and if need be I'd be willing to bet the black market will have "papers" available shortly for those needing them. These liberal nanny-state SOB's are having a field day with this shit - and it's time to tell 'em to eat a dick.

Haystack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2021
    Edom, TX
    Had my 2nd Pfizer shot Saturday. 24 hours later had a very mild fever, sore muscles, and tired. Those symptoms lasted about 15 hours and then as rapidly as you could flip a switch, they were gone.

I'm planning a trip to go see my son in Connecticut. He said the vaccine card will make travel there much easier.

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    Had my 2nd Pfizer shot Saturday. 24 hours later had a very mild fever, sore muscles, and tired. Those symptoms lasted about 15 hours and then as rapidly as you could flip a switch, they were gone."

I'm planning a trip to go see my son in Connecticut. He said the vaccine card will make travel there much easier.
    The vaccine card travel thing is another liberal disgrace. Unlike some here, my doctor, an endocrinologist, was adamant about the vaccine and was going to get it as soon as possible. Had to quit my GP as she was nothing but a scorekeeper. "Have you done this, have you seen this, have you taken that" all duly noted in her little tablet. The endo guy ordered blood tests, added two prescriptions to my daily one and I feel like a new man. Warning, all endocrinologists are not created equal. Lot of quackery in that field. BTW I had the Pfizer too with virtually no side effects except perhaps increasing my fondness for the taste of olives.........soaked in gin that is.

Top Bottom