Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    <>

So, she, too is CIA ?
    Are you KGB?

No, why would she be?

And it is clear from Biden's unwillingness to supply equipment that the administration has no actual interest in preserving Ukraine, so why would our spooks work towards that?

Both times Ukraine was invaded it was under leftist administrations that russia knew were ideologically, if tacitly, friendly and would not make meaningful steps to interfere.

The left uses Accusations in Mirror (AiM)... Who did the left accuse Trump of colluding with? So who is ACTUALLY colluding with russia... russia is not our friend and the American intel community has no interest in biting the hand that feeds it so well...

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Are you KGB?

No, why would she be?

And it is clear from Biden's unwillingness to supply equipment that the administration has no actual interest in preserving Ukraine, so why would our spooks work towards that?

Both times Ukraine was invaded it was under leftist administrations that russia knew were ideologically, if tacitly, friendly and would not make meaningful steps to interfere.

The left uses Accusations in Mirror (AiM)... Who did the left accuse Trump of colluding with? So who is ACTUALLY colluding with russia... russia is not our friend and the American intel community has no interest in biting the hand that feeds it so well...

Spot on sir!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Are you KGB?

No, why would she be?

I'm a little confused by your statement about Biden unwilling to send equipment. Haven't we done this a few time over the course of Bidens term. Not trying to argue. Serious question.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I'm a little confused by your statement about Biden unwilling to send equipment. Haven't we done this a few time over the course of Bidens term. Not trying to argue. Serious question.

Iirc, Biden can hand over pretty much anything in our inventory tomorrow if he chose to.

Buying replacements is what the budget fight is over.

Now we dont want to give everything we have away, that would be foolish. But China doesn not have a physical ability to attack us in a manner that would require many of the weapon types we could give Ukraine.

The weapons were there to fight russia as the likely enemy. If they are fighting russians in someone else's hands, they are doing their job better than sitting in our basement "just in case". If we can suppy Ukraine with adequate materials to fight, russia simply wont be a threat to deter from central Europe.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

And I don't mind good argument. I think good arguments come from serious questions.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    4dd2efce7d8f2f2f5f39405db14d3f89.jpg

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Iirc, Biden can hand over pretty much anything in our inventory tomorrow if he chose to.

Now we dont want to give everything we have away, that would be foolish. But China doesn not have a physical ability to attack us in a manner that would require many of the weapon types we could give Ukraine.

The weapons were there to fight russia as the likely enemy. If they are fighting russians in someone else's hands, they are doing their job better than sitting in our basement "just in case". If we can suppy Ukraine with adequate materials to fight, russia simply wont be a threat to deter from central Europe.

Make sense. Thanks for the reply.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

<>

”China doesn not have a physical ability to attack us in a manner that would require many of the weapon types we could give Ukraine.”

How do you know ?

<>

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    <>

”China doesn not have a physical ability to attack us in a manner that would require many of the weapon types we could give Ukraine.”

How do you know ?

<>
    Much like russia, there is a great big ocean they would take weeks to cross and they simply don't have the capability to mount such an excursion. And, being on the open ocean, the risk of using a nuke would be muvh lower both politically and environmentally.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

This is incorrect.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    This is incorrect.
    Care to explain how?

"This is incorrect" is a conclusion and not argument, unless you are about 4... I think that is about when the belief saying "No it isnt" over and over is "argument" peaks for most...

Really, "I disagree" would have been a more accurate statement and while curiosity would have still prompted me to ask why, the statement stands on its own, at least more so than the one you made.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Much like russia, there is a great big ocean they would take weeks to cross and they simply don't have the capability to mount such an excursion. And, being on the open ocean, the risk of using a nuke would be muvh lower both politically and environmentally.

<>

Recall that Tokyo once believed that same great big ocean protected them, too.

<>

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    &lt;&gt;

Recall that Tokyo once believed that same great big ocean protected them, too.

&lt;&gt;
    And it did for many years against an enemy (us) that had vastly superior strength, tech and practice in amphibious warefare... if you recall we didn't assault Japan from the sea, we did it from the air, which can never conquer territory.

China is vastly inferior in equipment and tech, has no experience in amphibious warfare and no economic ability to afford a war against the USA...

Again, I am not saying we should leave ourselves bare, but if a friend is fighting our mutual enemy, helping them SUBSTANTIALLY is in our best interest and in the interest of freedom.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    And it did for many years against an enemy (us) that had vastly superior strength, tech and practice in amphibious warefare... if you recall we didn't assault Japan from the sea, we did it from the air, which can never conquer territory.

China is vastly inferior in equipment and tech, has no experience in amphibious warfare and no economic ability to afford a war against the USA...

Again, I am not saying we should leave ourselves bare, but if a friend is fighting our mutual enemy, helping them SUBSTANTIALLY is in our best interest and in the interest of freedom.

<>

The USS Hornet was at sea in January 1942. . . . . .

<>

Top Bottom