• Status
    Not open for further replies.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    So it is okay for you to post something counter to someone else, but not for him?
    Not at all. But with some 260 on line, seems strange that one person felt need to challenge every post, even those which seemingly agreed. Why argue ? I don’t feel need to approve or comment on everything others post. It is a DISCUSSION!

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    But with some 260 on line, seems strange that one person...
    It shouldn't, no matter the context. Of the people online at any one time, the number of active participants is quite small. Most people shown as online simply have their desktop or laptop or phone signed in to TGT while they do other things. As active as I appear on the forum, I'm essentially never reading or composing anything for more than 90 minutes a day (and that's a heavy day of use) even though I'm generally shown as online 24/7/365.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Not at all. But with some 260 on line, seems strange that one person felt need to challenge every post, even those which seemingly agreed. Why argue ? I don’t feel need to approve or comment on everything others post. It is a DISCUSSION!
    Yunggun is not the only one that disagrees with you. Trust me on that. Most of the time, he puts things a kittle more, shall we say, "diplomatically", than some of us would.
    Quite often, you seem to think that your retired from professions give you the right to treat others as if they are too stupid to have an opinion. You should know from your anatomy courses, even fools have brains.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yunggun is not the only one that disagrees with you. Trust me on that. Most of the time, he puts things a kittle more, shall we say, "diplomatically", than some of us would.
    Quite often, you seem to think that your retired from professions give you the right to treat others as if they are too stupid to have an opinion. You should know from your anatomy courses, even fools have brains.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Most assuredly he does that. And how dare anyone challenge his superiority either! His mature way of dealing with those that challenge him is to put them on ignore.

My father had a saying about thinking you were the smartest person in a room. "That if you are the smartest person in a room, maybe you have surrounded yourself with idiots!"

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Interesting... Watch the tanks.... Notice anything about the flags?
    Russian Soviet Flag | #Soviet #Communist #Ukrianewar #Ukraine #War #Tanks #Military
    I'm about as offended as seeing this... (I'm not)

They may have commie leanings, or just thinking about the good old days
    43c0910296491c7fa96c7cd7e6b97f74.jpg

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin

I juat found it very interesting that some of their tanks are flying the old Soviet Union flag. My ham radio friend over there is now MIA.

Royalecheese

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2017
    Interesting... Watch the tanks.... Notice anything about the flags?
    Russian Soviet Flag | #Soviet #Communist #Ukrianewar #Ukraine #War #Tanks #Military

It’s funny (not ha-ha) how so many younger Russians that I’ve had contact with over the last 20 odd years have some romantic idea of communism, and have openly stated they would love to see it fully reinstated as the main political party of Russia. It’s downright scary.

So it doesn’t surprise me at all to see that flag on one of their tanks.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    It is funny that the Russians would use a “Z” to mark friendly vehicles. Spiders use the same thing to warn birds not to fly through really large webs. It is neither good for the bird or the spider. Sometimes it looks like a zigzag.
    1646875421524.jpeg

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I thought they were marked with a Z.

There have been reports of several different symbols for various reasons; V has been on of the markings in addition to Z. What hasn’t been figured out is the meaning of the markings; some have suggested it’s related to organization in some way. There’s essentially four or five division equivalents in two Corps-level task orgs involved in Ukraine, so that is a plausible explanation.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Here's an interesting article about Ukraine:

Only a matter of time before Putin claims his "Special Military Operation" was a double secret operation to get US made WMDs in Ukraine before US unleashed them on the world. Extra points if he claims COVID was a test run. 50% of the world will believe him. They did when KGB said US created AIDS.

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    There have been reports of several different symbols for various reasons; V has been on of the markings in addition to Z. What hasn’t been figured out is the meaning of the markings; some have suggested it’s related to organization in some way. There’s essentially four or five division equivalents in two Corps-level task orgs involved in Ukraine, so that is a plausible explanation.
    I tend to think your take on the ymbols is correct. Looking at videos posted to "Telegram" different places around Ukraine show Russian vehicles with several letter symbols on them

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cz315
    Top Bottom