• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Hence just a few decisions sealed their fate. If they had conquered one front at a time instead of trying multiple,,,,, and them and Japan had left the U.S. alone until they conquered everyone else,,,,,history would have been much different.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    We were already lend-lease with The UK and the soviets, but Japan's attack probably did have a lot to do with solidifying the American desire for war and led to Germany's downfall.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
    Gun Zone Deals

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    We were already lend-lease with The UK and the soviets, but Japan's attack probably did have a lot to do with solidifying the American desire for war and led to Germany's downfall.

From what I understand there was not a lot of desire in the US to officially enter the war. Pearl changed that. But that's just what I remember from school.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    From what I understand there was not a lot of desire in the US to officially enter the war. Pearl changed that. But that's just what I remember from school.
    The U.S. declared neutrality when the war started in Europe. There was also a lot of pro Nazi sentiment in the U.S. at that time. Not shown in most history books.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    There was also a lot of pro Nazi sentiment in the U.S. at that time. Not shown in most history books.

Charles Lindbergh was one of them. Once the war started, though, he offered his services to the Army Air Corps, who gladly accepted...and sent him to the Pacific to teach P-38 pilots how to get the most out of their fuel reserves on long distance flights. He also apparently flew quite a few unauthorized combat missions and shot down a few Japanese according to some sources...

But the Army definitely kept him the hell away from Europe.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    It's obvious by your avatar whose side you're on. I'm American, and America comes first with me. At least you can point to one aspect where the Biden Administration got it right, I can't.
    His avatar is a screen cap from a video in which that Ukrainian soldier is murdered by Russians for refusing to remove the Ukrainian flag from his uniform. No judgment here, just fyi.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Those of us who saw the Rudy & Rion interviews found the deposed ex-President and ex-A.G. very believable and sympathetic. There was no “other side” given, but we were told that Zekensky had once been a Soros acolyte, and we were shown the infamous videos of Biden threatening them, then bragging about it. It seemed both then & now that Hunter Biden had been engaging in criminal activity there. So, all looked thatt he new President Zelensky was covering for continued Biden corruption, blackmail, & money laundering, Now, years later, we have seen no refutation of any of that. Just repeated assurances that Zelensky is honest, but has a $33MM home in Broward County Florida.

Still, flagrant evidence of Biden crimes all over, involvement of other U.S.“Political Sons” in Burisma dealings, and NO SERIOUS INVESTIGATION of any of that.

Meanwhile, Billions keep disappearing and we are given no solid reason for our Military support of Ukraine,

So, we don’t believe the official “line”, and insist that a real investigation be undertaken. Anything less will be taken as PROOF of both tyranny and continued Biden crimes.

We the People cannot allow this to continue.

leVieux

<>

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    <>

Those of us who saw the Rudy & Rion interviews found the deposed ex-President and ex-A.G. very believable and sympathetic. There was no “other side” given, but we were told that Zekensky had once been a Soros acolyte, and we were shown the infamous videos of Biden threatening them, then bragging about it. It seemed both then & now that Hunter Biden had been engaging in criminal activity there. So, all looked thatt he new President Zelensky was covering for continued Biden corruption, blackmail, & money laundering, Now, years later, we have seen no refutation of any of that. Just repeated assurances that Zelensky is honest, but has a $33MM home in Broward County Florida.

Still, flagrant evidence of Biden crimes all over, involvement of other U.S.“Political Sons” in Burisma dealings, and NO SERIOUS INVESTIGATION of any of that.

Meanwhile, Billions keep disappearing and we are given no solid reason for our Military support of Ukraine,

So, we don’t believe the official “line”, and insist that a real investigation be undertaken. Anything less will be taken as PROOF of both tyranny and continued Biden crimes.

We the People cannot allow this to continue.

leVieux

<>
    Posting from the road again Mr Epps?

We saw.
    We watched.
    Us.

We the people huh?

Got a mouse in your pocket? Whose this we you keep talking about.

tenor (1).gif

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    equivocating the Ukrainian fighters with BLM? YOU ARE FUBAR
    Maybe you’re reading too much into it. My point is that just because someone is fighting antifa doesn’t mean I want to provide them weapons.
    I'm pretty with you until the last paragraph...

Ukraine isn't perfect, but I'm not sure comparing them to blm is accurate... proudboys maybe given the assertions of right wing leanings...

That’s fine. interchange groups as you’d like. My point was just that fighting antifa doesn’t automatically mean I want to provide weapons to the other side.
    Is that your answer for everything when someone points out what you said?
    Believe it or not, you are not the only one here that can comprehend the written word and understand what the words mean. Stop gaslighting. Despite how I may talk, I ain't that stupid.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    You haven’t pointed anything out.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I'm pretty with you until the last paragraph...

Ukraine isn't perfect, but I'm not sure comparing them to blm is accurate... proudboys maybe given the assertions of right wing leanings...

<>

Many of us Americans don’t really care about the issues b/t the 2 nations; but we are concerned about our increasing participation, “proxy” or not.

Had Russia attacked Germany, Belgium, or any NATO nation, we’d see it very differently.

Then add the corruption & intrigue involving criminal acts of the USA VP/“President” & NATO agents, including the US Military PRIOR to the incursion; and we think the entire deal STINKS !

We older folks have seen this before, and we don’t think it should be going-on. Our service folks are killed, maimed, & suffer; while “defense contractors” stuff pockets & bank accounts, then bribe our officials to make unwise “decisions”.

As we have few reliable “facts”; my opinions are based on education, experience, and recent history.

I defer to CycleGuy on tactics and local issues b/c he has been there and participated.

Get us OUT now !

leVieux

<>

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Well, there is no doubt what Putin is trying to do, and anyone who believes otherwise is kidding themselves.
    It is in the free world’s interest to stop him cold before he returns us to the Cold War of the 1960s.
    listening to the QAnon crowd is disgusting and shows massive delusion about the reality of what is going on in the Ukraine.
    I swear, some posters here would have been in the German American Bund of 1940 and heiled der Fuhrer with enthusiasm.

bttt:
    Ukraine soldiers clearing out a Russian trench in close combat:

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    There are plenty of Russian & Chicom bots infesting American forums everywhere, including gun forums.
    They find lots of gullible “locals”, just like the nazis did leading up to WW2.
    Google german American Bund rally at Madison Square Garden in 1939 Images.
    That pic is not a photoshop - it was in my Civics textbook 65 years ago.
    Lots of American nazis & sympathizers were around then, including in the Texas Hill Country according to my longtime friend & neighbor who is a Fredericksburg native.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas

if we just did lendlease alone germany would of still lost
    The pre-2014 govt was corrupt and aligned with russia. It was bad. I've had the chance e to talk to people who lived under both and universally they are glad for the coup. The police reformed, Government began reforms and they opened up to the west which helped their economy immensely.

There is a large memorial in лвіль to those who died to bring about the reforms. A good government doesn't treat their citizens like that.

also to respond to this, sorry I was asleep, but personally I feel we really shouldnt interfere in other countries affairs, no matter what is going on, everyone likes citing the muh russia and all this other BS but anyone with some foresight could see the US was forcing the ukrainians into a meatgrinder just to destabilize russia by proxy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom