Not open for further replies.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Another Pootin bot had an "accident". Typical ruzzian propaganda claims he suffered minor injuries, the dude is probably in pieces, lol.

Venture Surplus ad

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    <>

First find Rudy Giuliani & chanel rion’s direct interviews of recent Ukrainian officials deposed under Biden’s threat.

then consider that two different French TV “News “crews” have reported witnessing the UK’s “shelling” their own citizens.

As to others, I don’t keep track of them.

<>
    Links please?

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Ukraine downs Russian hypersonic missile with US Patriot

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Th
    Ukraine downs Russian hypersonic missile with US Patriot

That is invaluable. I bet the telemetry will be subject to exacting review

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    IMG_1072.JPG

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

He's saying Raytheon and the Army are going to be very, very interested in the telemetry from that shot, which the Ukrainians will probably be happy to provide.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I was asking you. Did you see the question mark?

Answer: We do not know. Illegal aliens from all over the world are walking right in on a slow walk invasion.

Questions:

Do you know that "putin stooges" are not coming across the border?

How about Chinese spies?

How about Venezuelan saboteurs?

How about illegal aliens whom have been deported multiple times then walk right back to kill citizens of the States?

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Answer: We do not know. Illegal aliens from all over the world are walking right in on a slow walk invasion.

Questions:

How about Chinese spies?

How about illegal aliens whom have been deported multiple times then walk right back to kill citizens of the States?
    You convinced me. We must go on the offensive and battle these enemies abroad and not let them gain a valuable foothold in Ukraine. While watching the situation at home closely. This is not a time to board the windows, barricade the doors and shelter in place.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    He's saying Raytheon and the Army are going to be very, very interested in the telemetry from that shot, which the Ukrainians will probably be happy to provide.
    Does a hypersonic missile do a lot of turns and fancy maneuvers? I guess not if a 1984 patriot blows it out of the sky.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    What was it?
    It came from the Netherlands so it was at least pac 3 probably paac 4. A completely different software and radar and deployment system with several generations later of upgraded missiles. Circa 2016 I believe.

ETA I think there are even a few more advancements since then. Isreal and Raytheon are at the cutting edge of such things. They have had lots of practice developing phased aray radar and software for shooting stuff down.

Last edited:

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX

Questions:

How about Chinese spies?

150 countries have had people illegally entered our country. Are we really a country? I mean Ukraine and Russia have better boarder security than us. I guess some people forgot 9/11 or that Biden armed the Taliban and betrayed Afghans…

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    The same type of evidence of the big guy getting his 10% back when he was VP? How about the individual stock picking/insider trading that our politicians engaged in during the scamdemic? I know the potato wasn’t the resident back then, but “he”/his handlers are not supporting a ban on this. To some extent, to see what really goes on requires someone leaking the information, however, what we will be seeing very clearly is the defense contractors who are making tons of money off of this passing some of it back in large campaign donations to ensure that money continues flowing.
    So you don't have any knowledge or proof that bidens handlers are getting rich off aid and arms sent to Ukraine. Understood.

Over the past year and change? Yeah. But over the long term, it’s hard to say.
    Agree that putins invasion in Ukraine has caused much much much more damage to the world in the last year and change. When I try on your future telling hat, the damage in Ukraine looks worse over the long term. Our fields are free of Russian mines and live ordinance. The migrant workers wont have to worry about stepping on land mines long term.

Only reason I mentioned the border was because it was brought up by someone else. My stance has always been that we have our own issues that need to be dealt with before sending money oversees. So you’re right, they are seperate issues, but it’s not like we have a surplus of money to just be throwing around. Even if we did, what should be done with that money would still be debatable.
    There is a bigger picture that very few people want to acknowledge. Our debt is out of control. Many of our career politicians have believed they could just spend more and more money with no consequences, as if it’s not real money. If the money were coming out of our bank account, or for better comparison, it was being put on our personal credit card balance that we were unable to pay down, and the government just increased the max every time we got close to it, putting us into more and more debt, the American public would probably be more interested in how money is spent. But the people in Washington who have been doing this for decades know that they will be long gone before that debt comes home to roost, and they will have made enough money off of it for their families to be ok while our children, grandchildren, and great grand children suffer. birth rates are declining in the US, and if our population begins to shrink, the party is going to stop. Europe is going to be in for a rude awakening when the younger generations who don’t know anything other than their welfare state that has only been able to happen because of the US subsidizing their protection comes to an end.
    Yep spending is out of control. There are 100 other places we should cut funding before letting putin rob and kill his neighbors. A few hundred billion isn't going to make or break us.
    I read on this forum and elsewhere how we are “bleeding” the Russians, but it would seem to me that it’s only a victory for us if we aren’t bleeding to death in the process. When that point comes, there isn’t going to be anyone around to provide us with the equivalent amount of aid that we have provided to ukraine, or any other countries when we realize how vulnerable we are to China, or whoever the biggest threat will be at that time.
    We aren't bleeding to death from the aid to Ukraine. Ukraine will bleed to death from putins invasion if we don't help. China lol.
    If Russia is in fact too weak to be able to win a war in ukraine, as some here believe, then it seems they are not a big enough threat, at least with their ground troops for us to be concerned with. But if that’s true, then the argument that this is going to be a huge world war if Russia isn’t stopped can’t also be true.
    Agree, putin won't nuke over his failure in Ukraine.
    And if Russia is truly capable of taking over all of Europe then why are over half of European countries not providing even a single dollar or bullet in aid to ukraine?
    Three reasons. They aren't contributing because putin has been stopped dead in his tracks... and because they are cheap bastards or broke bastards.
    Why are ~2/3(I think that’s right, going off memory here) of the countries that are providing aid providing less than half of what America is as a percentage of GDP? It seems that america, who is being “led” by politicians with personal interests in ukraine thinks this is a bigger concern on a global level than all but 4 other small countries.
    I know ukraine is just a small portion of our spending, but the other issues are not the subject of this thread.

It's a couple bucks a person. Small price to pay in my opinion.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    150 countries have had people illegally entered our country. Are we really a country? I mean Ukraine and Russia have better boarder security than us. I guess some people forgot 9/11 or that Biden armed the Taliban and betrayed Afghans…
    If Snow Africa (ru) had our quality of life, you best believe people would be knocking down the door to live there. Instead things are so shitty there the leader has to destroy his neighbors house to make his look better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom