• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Wagner Group withdrawing from Bakhmut as it's leader cusses out ruzzian military leaders for hanging them out to dry.

:roflsmile:

He spent a lot of time badmouthing and denigrating the Russia army. Then he is surprised when the army isn't keeping him supplied with ammo?

If Putin tells him to stay, he will stay.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I didn’t say that all publicly said things are true. I said the true things I mentioned were publicly known.
    1683310511457.png

Reactions: ian

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Saw that the other day, happened in Kherson Region, stupid ruzzians firing artillery and rockets into the city as they left.

Two guys I follow if anyone cares to follow this conflict, they give credible daily updates on front line movement and other ongoing things around Ukraine.

Denys Davydov

Reporting from Ukraine:

If you just enjoy seeing ruzzian equipment being blown up and a little British humor then you can't go wrong with this guy:
    Sadly YouTube has neutered videos from non Ukraine posters so you will have to click his free Patreon link to see death and destruction, etc.

Last edited:

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Interesting news, Pregozhin claims he's pulling wagner forces out of Bakhmut by May 10th due to ruzzians failing to supply ammo. This could be just disinformation, or perhaps he's really had enough? The video is subtitled.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Interesting news, Pregozhin claims he's pulling wagner forces out of Bakhmut by May 10th due to ruzzians failing to supply ammo. This could be just disinformation, or perhaps he's really had enough? The video is subtitled.

Seems like a good way to trip and fall out a window or have a heart attack or something...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest

Looks like another $300,000,000 plundered from American citizens is going to be pissed away on this bull****.

Meanwhile the southern border, you know....the one the ******* central state has a constitutional duty to protect, is wide open and welcoming the slow invasion.

******** can rot in Hell

Last edited:

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Seems like a good way to trip and fall out a window or have a heart attack or something...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Russia seems to operate like early Republic era Rome. He's an oligarch and has an army behind behind him, I think he's well in line for office and has powerful friends to boot. He was once known as Putin's right hand man so they seem to put up with him a bit more than the others, I don't think they would dare knock him off just yet. When Putin's time comes that may change, we'll just have to see. There will be a power vacuum when Putin falls (or accidently falls out of a window), some think it could lead to further collapse of Russia, it will be interesting to see what comes to pass.

Last edited:

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill

Looks like another $300,000,000 plundered from American citizens is going to be pissed away on this bull****.

Meanwhile the southern border, you know....the one the ******* central state has a constitutional duty to protect, is wide open and welcoming the slow invasion.

******** can rot in Hell
    Happy we are sending more ammo.

Are invading thieving putin stooges coming across our borders?

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I’m sure the number of people who have crossed the border into ukraine over the past 15 months is small compared to the number of people who have crossed our southern border.

Reactions: gll
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom