• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    I feel ZERO sympathy for them. Ukrainian civilians have been shelled and bombed indiscriminately by these scumbags since the beginning of the war. Entire cities are leveled and the fields littered with mines and ordinance which may never be fully cleared. I would have a hard time taking any ruzzian scumbag prisoners if I were there.
    The russian soldier wearing Ukraine uniform and killing the two guys was bad but, after I saw the russian soldiers castrate the wounded Ukraine soldier while he was still alive, compassion went out the window.
    Texas SOT

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    The russian soldier wearing Ukraine uniform and killing the two guys was bad but, after I saw the russian soldiers castrate the wounded Ukraine soldier while he was still alive, compassion went out the window.

That's just a small example of ruzzian atrocities, don't forget the mass executions of civilians in the beginning of the war. There are intercepted phone calls of ruzzian soldiers telling their wives of the things they've looted and their wives telling them what more they want. I support direct attacks on the ruzzian populace so they can have a taste of this war they started, they support their governments actions so they need to pay for it. I've been financially supporting Ukraine with donations so they can buy more attack drones, money well spent.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    That's the edited version I think. Right before they threw the last hand grenade they were trying to wave a white flag. Brutal.

At 8:36 in the first video they are waving the white flag.
    Cycleguy2300 what does it say? My grandparents always spoke English unless they were fighting, my father didn't even know what they said.?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    For the 6 years after high school I deployed to 15 or so countries, 28 times. Every country in Central America, Philippines and several Caribbean Islands. Had a close scrape with a San Salvadoren swinging a machete, Abu Saef bomb threats at my Philippine hotel, a street shootout in Kingston Jamaica, arrested by rogue cops in Jamaica, a bunch of pissed off gang members in Trinidad set up a road block for me, a swat team in Honduras raided the fine establishment I was at. But most of the time was spent working for 2k a week. Found some time to guzzle mojitos and Cuba Libres in clubs and on beaches. Had more than a few vicious wrestling matches with local gorrillitas, I won.

There was a few years where I regretted not taking the Marine recruiters offer while sitting at my dinner table in '97. Seriously did keep me up at night. Until I had a dream where my deceased Grandfather told me I made the right decision and I have been at peace ever since.

Where did you go?
    Iraq and southcom. So all that and you didn’t know what the difference between a gorilla and a guerilla is? Interesting….

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Or shoot the soldier in my profile pic for saying glory to Ukriane, or kill the Ukrainian soldier by beheading him with a knife... or the countless civilian murders in Bucha and other places...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Cycleguy2300 what does it say? My grandparents always spoke English unless they were fighting, my father didn't even know what they said.?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    First off my Ukrainian is extremely limited, like I can sometimes order off a menu and ask for where the restroom is...

The watermark "Батальйон К-2" is Battalion K-2...

When the RPG slowmo happens it says ПТРК-ФАГОТ which is PTRK-FAGOT a wire guided anti-tank rocket.

далі буде just means more to come or to be continued there will be a part-2 :)

9dfdd383f693fb87538dd0374668adea.jpg

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Iraq and southcom. So all that and you didn’t know what the difference between a gorilla and a guerilla is? Interesting….
    Cool. My brother went to Iraq once and Afganistan twice. He said I didn't miss much.

You've proven you'll believe what ever you want even even in the face of overwhelming evidence. If you want to believe I responded to your guerilla post with gorilla and didn't know the difference, that's OK with me.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    That's just a small example of ruzzian atrocities, don't forget the mass executions of civilians in the beginning of the war. There are intercepted phone calls of ruzzian soldiers telling their wives of the things they've looted and their wives telling them what more they want. I support direct attacks on the ruzzian populace so they can have a taste of this war they started, they support their governments actions so they need to pay for it. I've been financially supporting Ukraine with donations so they can buy more attack drones, money well spent.
    I hope Ukraine doesn't waste ammo on civilians. I think they should keep punishing their military. Keep hitting the pro invasion civilians where it hurts, their pride. I bet most Russians are nice folk. Some dimwitted russians have just fallen victim to their Propaganda. Heck, even some of our dimwitted Americans have been tricked into russophillia.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Cool. My brother went to Iraq once and Afganistan twice. He said I didn't miss much.

You've proven you'll believe what ever you want even even in the face of overwhelming evidence. If you want to believe I responded to your guerilla post with gorilla and didn't know the difference, that's OK with me.
    Your reply saying that I was contradicting myself showed you didn’t know the difference. My first reply was just a joke figuring auto correct got you, which you later showed was not the case. Doesn’t really matter though. what does matter is that the reality of the war is what it is, even if you and a few other people here want to believe it’s different.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    What was the saying in the old west when Indians committed atrocities?

The only good Indian is a ...

When rogue elements commit atrocities (in any war) doesn't mean: Let's all now commit atrocities.

You think such horror is a green light?

It isn't... but if it's done, normal people become abnormal for the rest of their lives, they're haunted by what they've done...

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Your reply saying that I was contradicting myself showed you didn’t know the difference. My first reply was just a joke figuring auto correct got you, which you later showed was not the case. Doesn’t really matter though. what does matter is that the reality of the war is what it is, even if you and a few other people here want to believe it’s different.
    Tell me what you think the reality of the war is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom