• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Riksors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2019
    Georgetown

Easy take for another Russian propaganda. That town is merely a ghost town made tourist attraction. Plant has been decommissioned since 2000ish. Russia is not in dire need of another nuclear power plant. Doubtful if Russia has the monetary capability to restore it after this event.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    For the love of...

Just look at his actions.

For crying out loud.

>
    Many much more knowledgeable than I have said that, viewed from Russia's standpoint, Putin is acting appropriately. Other nations do not abide by our wishes.

The "Donbass" and surrounding areas have been fought over for centuries. Part of the area Russia has invaded is populated by RUSSIANS and has been held by "Russian Friendly" forces for years.

Ad we should stay out of it, if for no better reason than our U S Military is UNPREPARED !

leVieux

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    You make ridiculous statements, then make personal attacks when your argument gets corrected. You stir up shit and make it harder for those of us here to learn or provide insight to do so. You add nothing and take away from every conversation I have seen you be part of.

Bugger off troll!

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    i dont think going against the grain isnt detracting from the conversation at the moment, considering the heavy fighting in ukranian cities right now and them knocking russian helos and tanks out this will clearly take longer for the russians than they anticipated. either way, the US doesnt need to get involved in such european squabbles

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    >
    Many much more knowledgeable than I have said that, viewed from Russia's standpoint, Putin is acting appropriately. Other nations do not abide by our wishes.

The "Donbass" and surrounding areas have been fought over for centuries. Part of the area Russia has invaded is populated by RUSSIANS and has been held by "Russian Friendly" forces for years.

Ad we should stay out of it, if for no better reason than our U S Military is UNPREPARED !

leVieux
    And Lenin acted appropriately from Russia's standpoint, as did Stalin. And Mussolini acted appropriate viewed from Italy's standpoint. Hitler acted appropriate viewed from Germany's standpoint. Tojo from Japan's viewpoint. Etc. etc.

Reading the reports, you will find Russian is invading and attacking areas well outside the small part of eastern Ukraine they took over via proxy.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I think this entire thing is false. We’re bein’ lied to.

The Story
    65BD99D2-25B4-4D2D-BDA4-BBF0C7807B0A.jpeg

The Truth
    27AB92CE-BC68-46CB-B511-DB3F50EF7831.jpeg

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    you really think the Chinese, and Russians, and North Koreans get along? they only tolerate each other because its convenient, and north korea only exists as a buffer zone for the chinese border anyway. and venezuela like any other country in south america is an economic mess and is imploding due to shitty government and cartels.
    Do not put words into my posts. Read what I said because that is what I meant. Do you think Hitler loved Mussolini or got along with him like a buddy or that the Germans liked the Italians in general? Hitler probably did not like Italians, I am sure he thought they were less than human - he preferred pure Aryans. Yet, they were allies. Hitler probably did not love or get along with Hirohito or any other Japanese either but again - they were allies because it was convenient for him. I doubt Hitler did more than tolerate any of the leaders or people of the Axis powers; he probably never planned to get along with any of them except as convenient and since they were quite useful to him in his attempted conquest of die welt he tolerated them. So what is your point about getting along versus tolerating for convenience and how does that address anything I wrote, which by the way had nothing to do with whether or not they get along!

When you call Venezuela an economic mess, do you know which country in the northern hemisphere was the most in debt and had the worst economy just prior to the commencement of WWII? That was Germany - so what is your point about Venezuela being in an economic shambles?

If you want to post like a know-it-all (this could be a coincidence but you certainly post just like Melvin, aka gunkid), then why not at least try to be a bit knowledgeable of what you are writing about before you write.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I’ll say again to keep things civil. It’s unlikely this thread will be locked, but action will be taken against individuals that can’t maintain their composure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom