Not open for further replies.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I’ll say again to keep things civil. It’s unlikely this thread will be locked, but action will be taken against individuals that can’t maintain their composure.

1034CDDD-E505-4425-87B9-7D6D224BB389.jpeg

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Nancy and the idiots now want to send mucho bucks to Ukraine. AKA the russians. cut china off of chips, nope china makes many of them and all LCD screens. Got to cut off china and russia to make any difference.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I think they have similar uniforms and equipment and this differentiates them.

Lots of explanations for the tape on the uniforms…we do something similar to simulate CBRN detection tape in exercises. Could be the red bands are EPW segregation. Could be unit IFF measure or something to indicate a specialty.

On the vehicles, we use markings like the white Z as an air/ground or ground/ground IFF/frat prevention signal. Our stuff is usually IR reflective.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

I don’t know what he knows, but IAEA says three reactors were decommissioned in Y2K and we know what happened to #4.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    One positive to come out of this, is that the Putin crime family is really fk'in over the Biden crime family...

Too bad the Ukrainian people are stuck in the middle, but then again, too bad we are too!

If Putin gets the goods on them, we'd obviously be told not to believe him, but could we?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Disappointing. 7 individuals (not Putin) and 2 banks sanctioned. Nothing burger.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    We purchased I read over 230,000,000 barrels of oil from Russia, a huge amount from Saudi Arabia, and even Iran now that he likes them now too. Hell is in with the Russians pocket remember the 1.5 million dollar shopping trip for his son from the Moscow Mayor. We could have been energy independent like we were with Trump. All the Dems are bought and paid for by Russia, China and Arabs. The idiot even said today it would take over 30 days for sanctions against Russia to start affecting them. Wow that will do wonders! Putin is making that old man the laughing stock of the world. The truckers are at least beginning to understand where we are headed, and will try to do something about it we need more than truckers to take back our country.

274722188_1132715250873831_7467926088250650881_n.jpg

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Disappointing. 7 individuals (not Putin) and 2 banks sanctioned. Nothing burger.

Pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom