• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • S13

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2022
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    Trump also wanted an assault weapon ban, and a mag ban. Would those offset too?

Trump also says a lot of shit.

Politicians said a lot of stuff knowing it will never come to pass.

They are pieces of shit for doing it and I don't like it, but you have to understand it.

I don't really like Trump. I don't trust Trump on gun issues. But I also don't think Trump is an American hating democrat.

He would be far better than any democrat that is actively trying to destroy this country.

And like it or not, Trump is the ONLY other choice than the commie cabal running the country right now.

S13

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2022
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    Who then overturned his ruling by decree as unconstitutional.

What you and others are arguing is the man is worth more than the constitution. And that’s ok. For you.

For me, past performance is an indicator of future performance.

No, I'm not saying that. I guarantee I'm just about the most Constitutionalist person you would ever meet. The Federalist Papers are my bible and should be the first thing a judge picks up when ruling on Constitutional issues.

I'm saying we only have TWO choices at this point in time.

Trump or the commie cabal in power now.

One of those two will be in power next Jan. No one else. Choose.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    IMO MOST OF THOSE WHO CLAIM THEY ERE BOYCOTTING A PRODUCT OR COMPANY ARE OVER CPENSATINGTO PROVE THEY ARE NOT WOKE!
    So what is wrong with boycotting an anti-RKBA company, proving one is not woke and how is any of that overcompensation? I have not, to my knowledge had a budwiper product in a long time because I chose to boycott them (the only thing I miss is a St. Pauli Girl now and then, their other products were mostly terrible in my opinion.. By the way, I contacted them after that terrible commercial. As a matter of fact, I just contacted them again, with this:

I wanted to let the CEO and others at Anheuser Busch know that regardless of president Trump saying we should give you another chance - after you used a female impersonator to celebrate a year of its so called girlhood - I will not ever to my knowledge purchase an Anheuser Busch product. My boycott of your products will last the remainder of my lifetime unless by some unforeseen circumstance you can atone for that violation of normalcy and for your idiotic belief that some how a man can become a woman instead of merely being an apparent delusional female impersonator.
    I, for one, have contacted and or boycotted numerous other companies over the years about such things as their lack of support of our rights & liberties especially like the RKBA and Immigration reform and about me boycotting them. Those I have contacted and boycotted include but are not limited to: Madison Square Garden (a premiere sporting events & concert venue in NYC), Ben & Jerry's, AT&T, Levi Strauss, The GAP, AMC Theaters.There are others that I have not boycotted such as Costco and Paypal but have written to them about the RKBA. I also have written to numerous politicians over the years about the same sort of things.When it come to politicians, I have also attended a few good protest rallies; not much need to do that where I live now but went to protests in Albany, NY a couple times with a very large group of others who support the RKBA. I also support organizations that stand up for our rights. Namely I have supported NAGR (but no longer because they were alleged to me to be fraudsters with apparent proof provided so I felt it best to end my support for that group), the GOA, SAF (life member), NRA (endowment life member for aout eight years now), the and the New York State Rifle & Pistol Club (life member). Speaking of which, I need to make a donation to SAF.

I imagine many others do likewise, it is very easy to send online correspondence to those whom you may wish to boycott and you do not even need an envelope, a sheet of paper or a stamp.when doing so over the Internet. It is also very easy to join and or donate to organizations, such as pro-RKBA organizations, that help support our rights and fight for them.

As for other rights, such as our right to live in a secure sovereign nation, I joined Numbers USA years ago. They provide information about immigration issues, try to spur on immigration reform to make our nation more secure, and offer a way to send free correspondence to various elected officials to let them know we oppose such things as Biden's abhorrent open border policies. I just sent correspondence to both of my state's senators. If you don't know about Numbers USA, you can check them out here: https://www.numbersusa.com/\ ETA: I know what emails & faxes they send for me are actuallysent because I have received numerous replies from politicians to whom they sent them.

As far as companies go that are anti-RKB at least to some degree, there is a lot of information about them here: https://www.ammoland.com/2022/01/list-anti-gun-business-avoid-giving-your-money/#axzz8R7WADsUk, although I must note that article is just over a couple of years old. My guess is not much has changed.

Last edited:

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    I switched to Modelo Especial. Really like it. I don't drink much anymore. But when I do (once a week?) its Modelo.
    I read where that's the #1 selling beer now that Bud Light bit the dust. I keep thinking I'll try one just to see.

surevaliance

Make Glockarev happen!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    AZ
    Trump is sold-out.
    Always was.
    F* the guy who praises Kim Jong Un and Putin.
    In fact - f* them all - R’s, D’s… whatever they call themselves. They are on the same payroll.

IMG_9288.jpeg

Last edited:

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    owned by AB, in fact AB owns lots of brands.
    Not in the USA.

In May of 2023, Modelo Especial became the top selling beer in the United States by retail sales volume, surpassing Bud Light. While both beers are owned by the same parent company outside of the United States, the Modelo brand is owned by Constellation Brands in the US and therefore is not affiliated with AB InBev.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    how 'huge' is 'huge'?
    10.2 million followers. Of course he's propped up on TikTok because the CCP likes to push degeneracy on us.
    Treating/abandoning bud-lite's once vast core drinker-ship (if you will) with sneering contempt in favor of a (purported) huge young audience seems a decidedly poor business decision, given how many billions ab shit-canned as a result...
    Of course it's a bad idea. The problem is the c-suite of multinational companies are out of touch with regular people, and all they hear is the advice from woke captured advertising agencies. They fail to realize children and hippies don't have any money.
    How about a Gadsden flag can?
    They still need to admit their mistake first. So far all they've done is try to attach themselves to "bro's bro" brands and hope everyone forgets. Harley Davidson and UFC... really? It's like they are saying, "hey look, we're still gay, but we're a manly gay now" :laughing:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    TD,

Thanks!

So,10.2 million new bl drinkers vs how many (greater number of millions) of the dismissed/insulted 'once core drinker-ship'...I wonder?

I hope when enough time passes, we'll look back upon this dei/woke/ bs/horror as a once, but no longer with us, leftist fad that was so rejected by the masses it was doomed to failure.

The attempt to impose unreality on the masses i.e., males can be females / females can be male and many other categories of weirdo sexual perversion, not to mention more idiocy like furries, et al...will be part of a past we'll roll our eyes at and laugh a kind of disgusted laugh...and be thankful it's over.

Top Bottom